Pride Mobility Jazzy Air
The Jazzy Air® is a new era in power mobility. It's social mobility. Whether at home, or on the town, the unique appeal of Jazzy Air will elevate your independence and social confidence in style.
- Elevates in just 16 seconds to the primary standing height position allowing quicker access to your environment
- Safely drives 3.5 mph while elevated, enabling you to socialize with others at walking speed
- Patented Active-Trac® suspension provides maximum stability in both elevated and non-elevated positions
Pride Mobility Jazzy Air Features:
- Achieves 10" of power adjustable seat height in 16 seconds
- Elevate or lower seat height while on the move with the "Air" button or PG VR 2 joystick drive controller
- Maximum speed up to 3.5 mph (elevated) and 4 mph (non-elevated)
- Mid-Wheel 6® Drive Design with Active-Trac® Suspension for enhanced performance and maximum stability (indoors and out)
- Integrated seat and foot plate design provides maximum comfort in both elevated and non-elevated positions
- Angle adjustable footplate with 3 height adjustments
- 22.5" turning radius
- 300 lb. weight capacity
- A per charge range up to 18.4 miles
- Choice of 16" x 16", 18" x 18" and 20" x 20" contoured high-back reclining sport seat
- Angle, height and depth adjustable armrest
- Bright LED marker lights
- 60" lab belt
Pride Mobility Jazzy Air Specifications:
||23.4" at the wheels
25.5" with armrests
||42.23" with foot rigging
38.6" without foot rigging
||Up to 4.0 mph (non-elevated position)
Up to 3.5mph (elevated position)
||2.42" at footplate
1.00" at motor bracket
||6" flat free
||10" flat free
||6" flat free
||Two motor, mid-wheel-6 drive
||"Intelligent Braking" (electronic regenerative, disc park brake)
||Active-Trac® w/ Mid-Wheel 6® Technology
|High-Back Seat-to-Floor Range
||23" - 32.7"
||(2)12 volt, U-1
(2) 40 Ah
|Standard Battery Charger
||3.5 amp, off-board
||Up to 15.29 miles w/ U1 batteries
Up to 18.4 miles w/ 40 Ah batteries
||U1 - 24.5 lbs.
40Ah - 32.2 lbs.
||225 lbs. w/ U1 batteries
245 lbs. w/ 40 Ah batteries
||5-year limited on frame;
13-month limited on electronics;
13-month on drive motors
The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
*Speed & range vary with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition and tire pressure.
Please click on video below to see the Pride Mobility Jazzy Air in action:
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride's Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)