Respironics SimplyGo Mini Portable Oxygen Concentrator
SimplyGo Mini portable oxygen concentrator(POC) has the ability to satisfy a patients’ clinical and ambulatory lifestyle needs while providing the ruggedness and reliability that you need.
Please click below to see a video of the SimplyGo Mini:
At less than half the size and weight of any other Philips Respironics POC, Simply Go Mini is the smallest and lightest POC we’ve ever developed.
SimplyGo Mini has the highest oxygen output for a POC weighing five pounds or less, delivering nearly 20% more oxygen than the nearest competitive POC at comparable weights (when devices are operated at their maximum settings).
It is designed and rigorously tested to be reliable and durable in real-world environments, undergoing the same testing regimen as its counterpart, the SimplyGo POC.
Two battery options are available: a standard battery, with a typical duration of up to 4.5 hours; and an extended battery, with a typical duration of up to 9 hours.
The intuitive user interface is a LCD touch screen that is easy to use and read.
A stylish case is comfortable for patients to carry by hand or over the shoulder. For patients who prefer a hands-free way to carry their POC, an optional backpack, specifically designed for SimplyGo Mini, is available. The SimplyGo Mini POC is the newest member of the Right Fit portfolio of oxygen products from Philips Respironics.
SimplyGo Mini Portable Oxygen Concentrator Product Specifications:
- Oxygen At least 87% at all settings concentrations* (maximum of 96%) *Based on atmospheric pressure of 14.7 psia (101 kPa) at 70°F (21°C)
- Outlet pressure 20 psig
- Flow settings and pulse volumes
- Setting Nominal
- Maximum pulse volume minute volume at 20 BPM output 1 11 ml 220 ml/min 2 22 ml 440 ml/min 3 33 ml 660 ml/min 4 44 ml 880 ml/min 5 50 ml 1,000 ml/min +/- 25% or 6 ml, whichever is greater (average of 20 consecutive pulses) over the rated environmental range
- Sound level 43 dBA typical at settings 2 and 20 BPM 46 dBA typical at settings 5 and 20 BPM
- Physical characteristics Size With standard battery 9.4 in. x 8.3 in. x 3.6 in. (23.9 cm x 21.1 cm x 9.1 cm) With extended battery 10.2 in x 8.3 in x 2.6 in (25.9 cm x 21.1 cm x 9.1 cm)
- Weight 5 lbs (2.3 kg) with standard battery installed 6 lbs (2.7 kg) with extended battery installed
- User interface Touch screen LCD
- Operating conditions Operating 41° F to 95° F (5° C to 35° C) temperature Relative humidity 15% to 93%
- Altitude Up to 10,000 ft. (3,048 m)
- AC power Input 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz Output 19 VDC, 6.3 A max Power 120 W while charging consumption
- DC power Input 12 – 16 VDC Output 19 +/- 5% VDC, 6.3
- Audible alarm Sound level 56 dBA or greater when measured at 1 m
- Alarm type No breath, low oxygen concentration, high breath rate, technical fault, low battery, no flow, depleted battery, external power failure
- Battery Chemistry Lithium ion 14.4 VDC (nominal)
- Battery options: Standard battery/Extended battery (equals two standard batteries). Dimensions Standard battery (7.9 in x 3.6 in x 1.0 in (20.1 cm x 9.1 cm x 2.5 cm). Extended battery (7.9 in x 3.6 in x 1.9 in (20.1 cm x 9.1 cm x 4.8 cm). Weight Standard battery 1.1 lbs (0.50 kg). Extended battery 2.1 lbs (0.95 kg). Watt-hour rating 3.4 Ah x 3.6V x 8 cells = 97.9 Wh per standard battery. Charge time Standard battery 4 hours maximum. Extended battery 8 hours maximum. Typical battery duration on pulse setting 2, 20 BPM**. Standard battery Up to 4.5 hours. Extended battery Up to 9 hours **Battery duration times are based on new, fully charged batteries used with a new SimplyGo Mini System.
- Battery duration times will degrade with battery age, environmental operating conditions, use over time, and operational condition of the concentrator.
- Warranty 3 year
- FAA approved
Respironics SimplyGo Mini Portable Oxygen Concentrator Welcome Kit includes:
- SimplyGo Mini Portable Oxygen Concentrator
- Carrying Case
- Strap for Case
- Back Pack - $100 value
- Extended Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery - $450 value
- DC and AC Power Cords
- User Manual
- 3 Year Warranty