SeQual Eclipse 5 with AutoSAT Oxygen Concentrator
SeQual Eclipse 5 with AutoSAT Personal Ambulatory Oxygen System, the best in class just got better!
The new Eclipse® 5 incorporates many suggestions SeQual has received from customers, patients and physicians. It has several new innovative advancements that will make the Eclipse 5 the best portable oxygen concentrator in its class. For you, the SeQual Eclipse 5 truly is the smart choice.
SeQual Eclipse 5 Portable Oxygen Concentrator
The Eclipse 5 Portable Oxygen Concentrator is the only small, lightweight, low maintenance portable oxygen system that provides both continuous flow and pulse dose oxygen therapy consistent with accepted standards of care. The internal auto-recharge power cartridge of the Eclipse 5 enables easy movement between AC power outlets without interruption of oxygen therapy. The SeQual Eclipse 5 eliminates the need for long lengths of tangled oxygen tubing to move about.
The Eclipse 5 gives users the freedom for extended travel without the fear of running out of oxygen. Just plug the Eclipse into your auto accessory (lighter) outlet and travel as far and as long as you like. Not only can you take the SeQual® Eclipse 5 Portable Oxygen Concentrator in your car, but you can also take it on airplanes, cruise ships, trains, buses and every other modes of transportation. *** Upgrade*** The Sequel Eclipse 5 can run on both Continuous flow and Pulse flow settings while plugged into the AC outlet in your car, unlike the Eclipse 3.
On September 12, 2006 the FAA approved the SeQual® Eclipse Portable Oxygen Concentrator for commercial airline use. Be sure to check with your airline for any restrictions/requirements for traveling with a portable oxygen concentrator.
In between an AC or DC power outlet? Not a problem! The internal auto-recharge power cartridge of the Eclipse 5 Concentrator keeps the oxygen flowing for up to 5.1 hours.
How to Choose a Portable Oxygen Concentrator Sales or Rental Please Click Below:
For Huge Savings on Portable Oxygen Concentrators call us at 1-855-412-6600 and ask about our Daily Specials and Demo Units!
NEW CHANGES TO THE SeQual Eclipse 5 with AutoSAT Personal Ambulatory Oxygen System:
ALL FLOW SETTINGS UP TO 3 LPM WILL WORK WHEN PLUGGED INTO THE CAR (AC POWER).
BATTERY WILL CHARGE WHEN UNIT IS CONNECTED TO DC POWER ON ALL SETTINGS.
4 PULSE DOSE VOLUMES OF 16-96, 128ML, 160ML and 192ML.
ML AND LPM DOSE DISPLAY.
THREE AVAILABLE RISE TIME OPTIONS--FAST, MEDIUM and SLOW.
NEW INNOVATIVE CART DESIGN ALLOWS FOR EASY ACCESS TO THE BATTERY.
NEW AC AND DC ADAPTERS THAT ARE SMALLER IN SIZE BUT YET MORE DURABLE.
MORE USER-FRIENDLY ALARM PACKAGE.
- Up to 3 LPM continuous flow oxygen for nocturnal use, exercise, and other times when pulse flow just won't do.
- For times when pulse flow is the choice, the Eclipse has pulse settings from 1 to 6 LPM.
- SeQual Eclipse 5 runs on household AC current, DC from an auto accessory (lighter) outlet, or its internal auto-recharge power cartridge.
- The new Eclipse 5 has rugged good looks, is easy to use, easy to clean and easy to service.
- Long service intervals for lower product life cycle costs.
- A power miser, the low electrical consumption means less heat and noise with a longer product life.
- Eclipse 5 is lightweight and easy to move, making the Eclipse the perfect home concentrator that you can take with you!
Eclipse 5 Offers Peace of Mind
- Never run out of oxygen at home or in the car with the Eclipse 5.
- No concerns about storing oxygen in the home.
- Self-monitoring alarm system.
- Lower electric bills.
- SeQual Eclipse 5 Portable Oxygen Concentrator includes a 3 year warranty.
SeQual Eclipse 5 Offers Mobility
- SeQual Eclipse is small, lightweight, easily moved about, and lifted up stairs or into an automobile.
- SeQual Eclipse telescoping handle cart facilitates movement in or outside the home.
- AC, DC and on-board auto recharge power cartridge enables longer excursion times and even extended overnight travel.
Eclipse 5 Concentrator Improves Ease, Convenience & Quality of Life
- Eclipse 5 Concentrator eliminates waiting for oxygen deliveries.
- Simple easy-to-use controls. No need to learn how to operate several devices.
- Accurate, easy-to-read flow indicator.
- Quiet operation without purge noise or pulse mode clicking.
- New Eclipse 5 has a hi-tech, easy-to-clean non-medical look.
- SeQual Eclipse Concentrator is compact and unobtrusive. No need to rearrange the room around the concentrator.
The SeQual Eclipse 5 is approved to be used on airlines, railways and cruise lines.
Airlines that Approve Use of the SeQual Eclipse:
The SeQual Eclipse is now approved for in flight use with over 20 major airlines. Please read the individual airline requirements carefully before proceeding with flight plans.
Railways that Approve Use of the SeQual Eclipse Concentrator:
The SeQual Eclipse Concentrator is approved for use in railways too!
Cruise Lines that Approve Use of the SeQual Eclipse:
Many cruise lines allow portable oxygen concentrators, such as the SeQual Eclipse, on board the ship, but each have individual requirements, such as 48 hour notice and/or a physicians statement. Each cruise line has a Special Needs Coordinator that can answer any questions regarding your travel and they should be contacted directly about any questions regarding use of your SeQual Eclipse on board the ship.
The SeQual Eclipse 5 Portable Oxygen Concentrator Includes:
- Eclipse 5 Concentrator
- Power Cartridge / Battery
- AC Power Supply-- now smaller than Sequel Eclipse 3
- DC Power Supply-- now smaller than Sequel Eclipse 3
- SeQual Eclipse Profile Cart with telescoping handle
SPECIFICATIONS FOR THE SEQUAL ECLIPSE 5 PORTABLE CONCENTRATOR:
- autoSAT Technology will maintain a constant level fraction of inspired oxygen with Adjustable Rise Time and Bolus Size
- Battery recharges while the unit is connected to any DC power supply
- All flow settings (continuous and pulse) are available while the machine is operating on DC power
- Upgraded internal system will increase unit dependability
- Pulse Dose volumes range from 16 to 192 mL
- Prescription grade oxygen in continuous flow from 0.5 to 3 LPM
- Three rise time options: slow, medium and fast with three adjustable pulse dose sensitivity settings
- Easy access to battery with new modern cart design
- Small and more heavy-duty AC/ DC power adapters
- Pulse dose Mode will switch to continuous flow mode if an inspiratory breathe is not detected. It will continue to search for a breath every 15 seconds
- 15 pounds, 18.4 pounds with battery
Three-year Manufacturer’s Warranty on Unit
One-year Warranty on Accessories
Alert / Alarm:
Unit malfunction, Low battery, Loss of unit power, Oxygen flow outside normal limits, Low therapeutic oxygen output, No inspiration detected in pulse dose mode
Back Up Alarm Power:
9 volt battery
1.8 to 5 hours to reach 80% battery capacity (dependent upon flow level)
Continuous Flow: 2 hours at 2 LPM
Pulse Dose Mode: 5.1 hours at a setting of 2
Pulse Dose Settings: 16 to 96 mL, 128 mL, 160 mL, 192, mL
Continuous Flow Settings: 0.5 LPM to 3 LPM in 0.5 liter increments
Green Light: Normal, Yellow: Caution, less than 85% power, Red Flashing: warning, less than 70% power
48 decibels at 3 LPM on continuous flow (Average office noise)
40 decibels at a 3.0 pulse dose setting (Quiet conversation)
Altitude Range: Sea level to 13,123
Temperature Range: 50 degrees to 104 degrees F at 82 degrees F dew point, non-condensing
87% to 95.5 at sea level
AC Power: 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
DC Power: 12 V nominal
Battery: 97.5 W-Hr battery packs each containing 7.92 gm of lithium content
52 watts at 1.0 LPM, 145 watts at 3.0 LPM, 45 watts at 1.0 pulse dose, 95 watts at 6.0 pulse dose
Trigger adjustable between -.135 cm to -.37 cm (negative pressure)
DC Power Information
It is important to understand that even though 3 LPM and battery charging are available on the Eclipse 5; the car’s electrical system will be the determining factor as to whether or not these features will be available. If the car’s outlet is not providing sufficient continuous power, the Eclipse 5 may not run properly.
Helpful Hints to Improve Functionality
Always have your car operating before you plug the Eclipse 5 into the DC outlet.
Use the DC accessory outlet closest to the car’s battery. This one tends to have the least power fluctuations and draws the most power.
Test the unit in your vehicle before a road trip to ensure proper functionality.
Start the Eclipse at the lowest continuous flow setting, 0.5 LPM.
Increase the continuous liter flow incrementally, testing each setting to ensure that the Eclipse does not alarm.