SeQual Eclipse 5 Portable Concentrator with Autosat 2 Battery Freedom Bundle
The SeQual Eclipse 5 with AutoSAT Personal Ambulatory Oxygen System, the best in class just got better! The new Eclipse® 5 incorporates many suggestions SeQual has received from customers, patients and physician's. It has several new innovative advancements that will make the Eclipse 5 the best portable oxygen concentrator in its class. For you, the SeQual Eclipse 5 truly is the smart choice.
SeQual Eclipse 5 Portable Oxygen Concentrator
The Eclipse 5 Portable Oxygen Concentrator is the only small, lightweight, low maintenance portable oxygen system that provides both continuous flow and pulse dose oxygen therapy consistent with accepted standards of care. The internal auto-recharge power cartridge of the Eclipse 5 enables easy movement between AC power outlets without interruption of oxygen therapy. The SeQual Eclipse 5 eliminates the need for long lengths of tangled oxygen tubing to move about.
The Eclipse 5 gives users the freedom for extended travel without the fear of running out of oxygen. Just plug the Eclipse into your auto accessory (lighter) outlet and travel as far and as long as you like. Not only can you take the SeQual® Eclipse 5 Portable Oxygen Concentrator in your car, but you can also take it on airplanes, cruise ships, trains, buses and every other modes of transportation.
That is correct, on September 12, 2006 the FAA approved the SeQual® Eclipse Portable Oxygen Concentrator for commercial airline use. Just be sure to check with your airline for any restrictions/requirements for traveling with a portable oxygen concentrator.
In between an AC or DC power outlet? Not a problem! The internal auto-recharge power cartridge of the Eclipse 5 Concentrator keeps the oxygen flowing for up to 5.1 hours.
How to Choose a Portable Oxygen Concentrator Sales or Rental Please Click Below:
For Huge Savings on Portable Oxygen Concentrators call us at 1-855-412-6600 and ask about our Daily Specials and Demo Units!
NEW CHANGES TO THE SeQual Eclipse 5 with AutoSAT Personal Ambulatory Oxygen System:
3 NEW ADDITIONAL PULSE DOSE VOLUMES OF 128ML, 160ML and 192ML.
ML AND LPM DOSE DISPLAY.
THREE AVAILABLE RISE TIME OPTIONS--FAST, MEDIUM and SLOW.
NEW INNOVATIVE CART DESIGN ALLOWS FOR EASY ACCESS TO THE BATTERY.
NEW AC AND DC ADAPTERS THAT ARE SMALLER IN SIZE BUT YET MORE DURABLE.
MORE USER-FRIENDLY ALARM PACKAGE.
- Up to 3 LPM continuous flow oxygen for nocturnal use, exercise, and other times when pulse flow just won't do.
- For times when pulse flow is the choice, the Eclipse has pulse settings from 1 to 6 LPM.
- SeQual Eclipse runs on household AC current, DC from an auto accessory (lighter) outlet, or its internal auto-recharge power cartridge.
- The new Eclipse 5 has rugged good looks, is easy to use, easy to clean and easy to service.
- Long service intervals for lower product life cycle costs.
- A power miser, the low electrical consumption means less heat and noise with a longer product life.
- Eclipse 5 is lightweight and easy to move, making the Eclipse the perfect home concentrator that you can take with you!
Eclipse 5 Offers Peace of Mind
- Never run out of oxygen at home or in the car with the Eclipse 5.
- No concerns about storing oxygen in the home.
- Self-monitoring alarm system.
- Lower electric bills.
- SeQual Eclipse 5 Portable Oxygen Concentrator includes a 3 year warranty.
SeQual Eclipse Offers Mobility
- SeQual Eclipse is small, lightweight, easily moved about, and lifted up stairs or into an automobile.
- SeQual Eclipse telescoping handle cart facilitates movement in or outside the home.
- AC, DC and on-board auto recharge power cartridge enables longer excursion times and even extended overnight travel.
Eclipse 5 Concentrator Improves Ease, Convenience & Quality of Life
- Eclipse 5 Concentrator eliminates waiting for oxygen deliveries.
- Simple easy-to-use controls. No need to learn how to operate several devices.
- Accurate, easy-to-read flow indicator.
- Quiet operation without purge noise or pulse mode clicking.
- New Eclipse 5 has a hi-tech, easy-to-clean non-medical look.
- SeQual Eclipse Concentrator is compact and unobtrusive. No need to rearrange the room around the concentrator.
The SeQual Eclipse 5 is approved to be used on airlines, railways and cruise lines.
Airlines that Approve Use of the SeQual Eclipse:
The SeQual Eclipse is now approved for in flight use with over 20 major airlines. Please read the individual airline requirements carefully before proceeding with flight plans.
Railways that Approve Use of the SeQual Eclipse Concentrator:
The SeQual Eclipse Concentrator is approved for use in railways too!
Cruise Lines that Approve Use of the SeQual Eclipse:
Many cruise lines allow portable oxygen concentrators, such as the SeQual Eclipse, on board the ship, but each have individual requirements, such as 48 hour notice and/or a physician's statement. Each cruise line has a Special Needs Coordinator that can answer any questions regarding your travel and they should be contacted directly about any questions regarding use of your SeQual Eclipse on board the ship.
The SeQual Eclipse 5 Portable Oxygen Concentrator Includes:
- Eclipse 5 Concentrator
- 2 Power Cartridges / Batteries
- AC Power Supply--smaller then 2
- DC Power Supply--smaller then 2
- SeQual Eclipse Profile Cart with telescoping handle
GoSouthernMD Portable Concentrator Maintenance Service Guide
Features of the SeQual Eclipse Portable Oxygen Concentrator
- SeQual Eclipse AutoSat Technology with adjustable sensitivity for consistent FIO2 at higher breath rates.
- More user friendly material included with Eclipse 5 to help with user education for active lifestyles.
- Auto Power Cartridge Calibration.
- As always, approved for pediatric and adult use for Rx of 0.5 LPM - 3.0 LPM continuous flow.
- SeQual Eclipse 5 Portable Oxygen Concentrator has easier service and maintenance information.
- The SeQual Eclipse 3 comes with a 3 year limited warranty
Specifications of the SeQual Eclipse 5 Portable Oxygen Concentrator:
|Size: H x W x D
||19.3 x 12.3 x 7.1 in. / 49.0 x 31.2 x 18.0 cm
|Weight with Power Cartridge:
||17.9 lbs / 8.1 kg
|Weight without Power Cartridge:
||14.5 lbs. / 6.6 kg
|Continuous Flow Settings:
||0.5 to 3.0 LPM (0.5 liter increments)
||90% +/- 3% at sea level
|Oxygen Output Pressure:
||5.0 psig / 34.5 kPa
|Pulse Flow Settings:
||1.0 to 6.0 (0.5 increments)
||Adjustable between -0.25 cm H20 to -0.7 cm H2O
||48 dB(A) at 3.0 LPM continuous flow
40 dB(A) at 3.0 pulse flow setting
|AC Power Operation:
||100 - 240 VAC / 50 - 60 Hz
|DC Power Operation:
||12 V nominal
||Two 97.5 W/Hrs
||52 watts at 1.0 LPM continuous flow
145 watts at 3.0 LPM continuous flow
45 watts at 1.0 pulse flow setting
95 watts at 6.0 pulse flow setting
|Nominal Power Cartridge Operating Time:
||2.4 hours at 2.0 LPM continuous flow
1.3 hours at 3.0 LPM continuous flow
3.6 hours at 2.0 pulse flow setting
2.1 hours at 6.0 pulse flow setting
|Power Cartridge Recharge Time:
||1.4 to 5.0 hours, dependent upon the flow setting, to achieve 80% capacity from a fully discharged Power Cartridge
|Back Up Alarm Power:
||9 V battery
||50°F to 104°F (10°C to 40°C) at 82.4°F (28°C) dew point, non-condensing
|Altitude Operating Range:
||0 - 13,123 ft / 0 - 4000 m
|Range of Breathing Frequency:
||Up to 25 continuous breaths per min.
|Bolus Volume (+/- 15%), unaffected by number of breaths per min.:
||1.0 setting = 16 ml
2.0 setting = 32 ml
3.0 setting = 48 ml
4.0 setting = 64 ml
5.0 setting = 80 ml
6.0 setting = 96 ml
||Loss of Power
Low Power Cartridge
Low Therapeutic Oxygen Output
Oxygen Flow Outside Normal Limits
No Inspiration Detected in Pulse Flow
||3 year warranty on parts and labor