Inogen One G3 Portable Oxygen Concentrator Welcome Kit with Free Concentrator
The Inogen One System is designed to be the complete oxygen therapy system for oxygen patients. The Inogen One Oxygen Concentrator is the heart of the Inogen One System. Engineered as both a stationary and portable oxygen concentrator, the Inogen One is designed to be the ultimate solution for oxygen therapy at home and away. The Inogen One Portable Oxygen Concentrator can also be used at home as a standard stationary oxygen concentrator. The Satellite Conserver, allows for up to 100 feet of added mobility around the home and can be purchased seperately as an accessory for the Inogen One Oxygen Concentrator.
The Inogen One can also be used away from home as a portable oxygen concentrator. A cart and carry bag are included for easy mobility. The Inogen One Portable Oxygen Concentrator comes with the Inogen One Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery, which has a long battery life of up to 3 hours. The battery recharges when the Inogen One is plugged into an AC or DC power source. The additional External Battery Charger is available for purchase seperately, to charge additional batteries as well. When traveling, The Inogen One Oxygen Concentrator can be powered by battery or by plugging the Inogen One Mobile Power Charger into a DC outlet. The Inogen One is the one device designed to make life easier for patients. It is designed to be one solution for home, away and travel, for today and tomorrow.
For Huge Savings on Portable Oxygen Concentrators - Call us at 1-855-528-2539 and ask about our Daily Specials and Demo Units!
The Inogen One Takes Flight!
The Inogen One Portable Oxygen Concentrator has made flying convenient again. With its small size and multiple means of power, the Inogen One:
- Approved by the FAA for commercial aircraft.
- Automatically senses and adjusts to different power voltages for different countries.
- Fits under airplane seats as a carry-on item.
- Comes with two kinds of power adapters for different airplane power configurations.
Traveling By Air with the Inogen One Oxygen ConcentratorNow that the FAA allows the Inogen One onboard commercial aircraft, here are a few points to make air travel easy:
- Before flying with the Inogen One Oxygen Concentrator, you will need a signed document from your doctor on their official letterhead that includes three vital pieces of information.
- It must declare that you are capable of seeing or hearing alarms and responding appropriately.
- It must indicate when your oxygen use is necessary (during part of or for the entire flight).
- It must provide your maximum oxygen flow rate in the cabin pressure environment.
Plan Ahead When Flying with the Inogen One G2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator Welcome Kit
When traveling with medical equipment such as the Inogen One on a commercial airline, there are always a few extra accomodations and considerations to take before your trip.
- Contact your airline to verify that they will allow you to operate an oxygen concentrator during the flight.
- Arrive early at the airport to allow for security inspection of your Inogen One Oxygen Concentrator.
- Pack extra fully charged spare batteries to accommodate for flight delays.
- An extra precaution, arrange for backup oxygen at your destination.
- Check with your airline for availability of an electrical power port at your seat. The Inogen One Portable Oxygen Concentrator comes with an AC and DC adapter. Be sure to remove the Inogen One Battery when using an airplane power port.
Airlines that Approve Use of the Inogen One
The Inogen One Includes:
- Inogen One G2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator Kit
- Free Concentrator
- Free Pulse Oximeter
- AC Power Supply
- Mobile DC Power Charger
- 7 ft. nasal cannula
- Inogen One Cart and Carry Bag
- Inogen One 12 Cell 4 Hour Lithium Ion Battery
GoSouthernMD Portable Concentrator Maintenance Service Guide
The Inogen One G2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator delivers the independence of our original Inogen One portable concentrator, but it's smaller, lighter, and makes more oxygen with a longer battery life. It's a portable concentrator small enough to hold in your hand. That means there are no tanks to refill and you never have to worry about running out of oxygen.
The Inogen One® G2 is your one solution, your single solution, for oxygen at home, away, and for travel (approved for use on all US airlines). The Inogen One® G2 is Oxygen. Anytime. Anywhere.
The Inogen One G2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator is a pulse-dose portable oxygen system that is virtually silent. A lightweight (just over 7 lbs) portable oxygen concentrator that can run on battery power(up to 8 hours with the optional 24-cell rechargeable battery).
The Inogen One G2 oxygen concentrator operates so quietly that you barely notice that it's turned on! At just 38db, it's one of the quietest portable oxygen concentrator available.
The Inogen One portable oxygen concentrator can operate everywhere. When at home, plug it into any wall outlet. In your car, just plug into the 12v (cigarette lighter) outlet with the included DC cord. The Inogen One will operate up to 5 hours on a single charge with the standard 12-cell battery. Take along extra batteries and spend as long as you want with absolutely no cords.
The Inogen One system weighs just 7 lbs with the 12-cell battery and comes with both a shoulder-strap carrying bag and a rolling cart. It stands only 9.5" tall, is 10" long and only 4" deep. The optional 24-cell rechargeable battery will provide up to 8 hours of power on a single charge (at a setting of 2).
New Inogen One G2 portable oxygen concentrator.
- Under 10 lbs and super quiet.
- Batteries last up to 3 hours on a single charge.
- The Inogen One G2 is a pulse oxygen system from 1 to 5.
- It works on 12 volt, 120 volts AC and 220-240.
*Continuous flow is recommended for patients needing oxygen at night!!! Ask your doctor or specialist.* The Inogen One travel oxygen machine, this oxygen maker is the quietest portable on the market.
Specifications for the Inogen One G2 with 12 Cell Battery:
12 Cell Battery: 4 hours with AC or DC power
24 Cell Battery: 8 hours with AC or DC power
Up to 4 hours with 12 cell battery
Up to 8 hours with 24 cell battery
3.9 in. (10.0 cm) x 10.7 in. (27.3 cm) x 9.5 in. (24.3 cm)
Only 7.25 lbs and super quiet.
Battery lasts up to 4 hours with 12 Cell Battery, 8 hours with 24 Cell Battery
Pulse oxygen system from 1 to 5.
Operates on 12 volt, 120 volts AC and 220-240.
No regular maintenance besides regular filter cleaning, replace as needed.
Unprecedented conserver sensitivity
More O2 delivered as breath rate falls
Bolus delivery very early in inspiratory cycle
Flow Control Settings:
Pulse Dose: Settings from 1 - 5
Less than 38 Decibels
Operating ranges, Intended for Use:
Temperature: 41 F to 104 F (5 C to 40 C)
Humidity: 0% to 95%, non-condensing
Altitude: 0 to 10,000 ft. (0 to 3048 meters)
90% -3% /+ 6% @ all Settings
Universal Power Supply: AC Input: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz, Auto-Setting: 1.0A
DC Input: 13.5-15 VDC, 10A
DC Output: 19VCD, 5.0A max.
Rechargeable Battery: Voltage: 12.0 to 16.8 VDC
Storage Ranges, Intended for Storage:
Temperature: -4 F to 140 F (-20 C to 60 C)
Humidity: 0% to 95%, non-condensing
Store in a Dry Environment
Keep dry, handle with care.
1 or 3 Year Manufacturers Warranty Available, Complimentary 90 Day Protection Plan
7.25 lbs. (3.3 kg) with 12 cell battery
Inogen One Special Limited Time Offer!!!
Order your Inogen One System today and receive a FREE John Bunn O2 Premier Oxygen Concentrator, to use as a backup or spare oxygen concentrator, as well as a FREE Finger Pulse Oximeter! A total value of over $800! Hurry and order your Inogen One now, as this offer is only available while supplies last!
||John Bunn O2 Premier Oxygen Concentrator Features:
- 5 liter oxygen concentrator
- Easy to read display screen and controls.
- Extremely quiet oxygen concentrator.
- Provides consistently high oxygen levels at all flow rates.
- Includes a 30 day limited warranty!
||Finger Pulse Oximeter Features:
- Simple operation for immediate real time spot checks
- Large easy to read LED display with low power indicator.
- Pulse rate display mode bar graph display.
- Automatic Power Off function.
- Includes: 2 AAA batteries, operating manual and hang string.
- Includes a 3 year limited warranty!
30% off Inogen One Oxygen Concentrator
Go Southern MD currently has Inogen One Oxygen Concentrators available for 30% off. These Inogen One Portable Concentrators are available at this discounted price because they were used as portable oxygen concentrator demos. All of our available Inogen One Oxygen Concentrator demo units are in perfect working condition.
Inogen One Oxygen Concentrator demo units are only available by phone orders. Please call us at 855-528-2539 for more information or any questions on how to save 30% off an Inogen One Oxygen Concentrator.
How to Choose a Portable Oxygen Concentrator Sales or Rental Please Click Below: