Invacare CS Carroll Series CS7 Bed
The innovative CS7 has already become the industry standard for long-term care beds. With an Auto Contour feature that simultaneously raises both the head and knees, residents stay comfortably in place while being better positioned for reading, watching TV or talking to family members. The simultaneous movement also helps prevent painful skin shearing that might otherwise occur during repositioning.
The CS7 bed replaces the Carroll Healthcare SOLO Hospital Bed.
The CS7 Hospital Bed bed is specifically designed for the comfort and caring of dementia and Alzheimer's patients.
Full-Electric, Low Bed
Size: 36"W x 80"L
Height Range: 7" - 30" without mattress
Quick-ship version of CS7 Bed has Drake style bed ends and 3 colors to choose from. 10 day lead-time, allow additional 5-7 days for delivery.
Please click below to see video of the Invacare CS Series CS7 Bed:
Trendelenburg & Reverse Trendelenburg:
- Note: Ordering the Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg option also includes the Attendant Control (pictured on bed-end) and Battery Backup System
- Optional Trendelenburg & Reverse Trendelenburg positioning at any height at the touch of a button. Optional Trendelenburg positioning includes Attendant Controls on Footboard. Allow additional 2 weeks for delivery when selecting this option
- Beds ordered with Trendelenburg Option require 3-4 week lead time
Package includes Assist Rails as pictured below. Thinksoft Positioning Rail is optional and would replace the Assist Rail.
Product Features of the Invacare CS Carroll Series CS7 Bed:
Optional Trendelenburg & Reverse Trendelenburg includes Footboard Attendant Control Panel
- Exclusive arched slat deck design allows for improved infection control and reduces wear and tear on mattresses.
|Central Locking System
- allows casters to leave the floor and the bed to rest securely on rubber feet, immobilizing the bed through its entire height range.
|Restraint-free Assist Rail
- provides an unencumbered environment and when not required and easily moves out of the way permitting unobstructed access to residents.
- serves as a stable assist rail, allowing residents to enter and exit the bed with ease.
|Electric Hand Control
- completely fluid proof, shock resistant and impact resistant.
- universal symbols allows staff to operate functions easily.
- the lock-out feature restricts any or all functions of the hand control for added resident safety.
Product Specifications of the Invacare CS Carroll Series CS7 Bed:
|Weight Capacity||Sleep Surface Width/Length||Height Range w/o Mattress||Shipping||Estimated Delivery Time||Warranty|
||36" x 80"
||7" - 30"
||10 Years Limited