MT3000 (Hitch Mounted Carrier with 4' Ramp)
Prairie View Industries has a full line of handicap ramps. PVI is also proud to be the inventor of the original multifold access ramp. There are knock-offs of this popular ramp by other companies, but PVI ramps have set the standard of excellence. PVI Products are tested to a 3X safety factor making them pound for pound, the strongest and lightest ramps available. PVI Ramps are proudly made in the USA.
Specifications of the MT3000 (Hitch Mounted Carrier with 4' Ramp):
- 3-year warranty
- Welded Construction for Superior Strength; No Assembly Required
- Little or No Maintenance
- Made with a Steel Underframe for Greater Weight Capacity
- Completely Powder Coated Plus an Aluminum Platform and Ramp that is Corrosion Resistant
- Optional Hitch Height Adapter Available for Vehicles with Hitch Clearance Less than 12"
- Optional Class II Hitch Adapter for 1 1/4" Hitch Receiver
||51"L x 32"W x 8H
|Inside Platform Dimensions
||48"L x 30"W x 6 1/4"H
||48"L x 26W
|Class III & IV Load Capacity
|Class II Load Capacity
||350 lbs. - refer to vehicle owner's manual
||Slip resistant traction tape
||Class II*, III or IV Hitch
|Weight of Carrier
*Class II Hitch requires optional Class II Hitch Adapter.