Rear Door Van Ramp
Prairie View Industries has a full line of handicap ramps. PVI is also proud to be the inventor of the original multifold access ramp. There are knock-offs of this popular ramp by other companies, but PVI ramps have set the standard of excellence. PVI Products are tested to a 3X safety factor making them pound for pound, the strongest and lightest ramps available. PVI Ramps are proudly made in the USA.
Specifications of the Rear Door Van Ramp:
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Easy Installation (Note: Conversion kit is required if rear door opening contains a threshold.)
- Mounts to Floor of Van Inside Doorway
- Three Sections, Manually Operated with Spring Assist
- Easily Operated by One Person
- Stores Vertically Inside Doorway
- Durable Welded Construction
- Anti-Slip, High Traction Surface
- Accommodates Wheelchairs and Scooters with Various Wheel Configurations
- This Ramp Has Been Tested at a 3X Safety Factor
|Item Number||Unfolded Size||Folded Height||Weight||Capacity*|
||7' x 27"
||8' x 27"
* Maximum Ramp Capacity: 400 lbs. Single axle - 800 lbs. Two axles.
NOTE: 34" minimum inside door opening required for this ramp.
Minimum requirement for floor to ceiling opening: 7' Ramp-37", 8' Ramp-41".