SPITFIRE EX 1420 Compact Travel Scooter
Spitfire EX Portable Mobility Scooter combines the stability regular scooter with a roomy design. Anti-tip wheels, a padded swivel seat and an adjustable Delta tiller contribute to a comfortable ride.
The Spitfire EX Portable Mobility Scooter features a quick disconnect system that allows the scooter to be easily disassembled into five lightweight pieces and comes standard with three interchangeable color panels, red, blue and silver.
Drive offers a Peace of Mind (POM) extended warranty, call us for price 855-528-2539.
Please see video below of the Spitfire in action:
SPITFIRE EX 1420 Compact Travel Scooter Product Summary:
- Includes interchangeable color panels in Red, Blue & Silver.
- Quick & easy disassembly.
- Armrests are padded and adjustable.
- Quick connect batteries.
- Ergonomic throttle control.
- Height adjustable swivel seat with two-tone upholstery.
- Flat-free, non-marking tires.
- Large, plastic carry basket with removable liner bag.
- Easy to adjust tiller.
- Anti-tip wheels.
- Available with 12AH or 21AH batteries.
- 21AH batteries increase scooter’s maximum range.
- Swivel seat with fold down backrest.
- Delta tiller.
- Armrest-mounted reflectors.
- Easy free-wheel operation.
SPITFIRE EX 1420 Compact Travel Scooter Specifications:
||9 miles(12AH) | 15 miles (21AH)
||42” (L) x 20” (W)
||19" - 21"
||17” (W) x 16” (D)
||24V x 270W x 4700rpm
||12V x 12AH | 12V x 21AH
||7.5" x 2" Flat-free
||8.5" x 3" Flat-free
||22 lbs. (12AH) | 28 lbs. (21AH)
||105 lbs. (12AH) | 111 lbs. (21AH)
|Heaviest Piece Weight
||40 lbs. (Front Section)
|Warranty on Frame
|Warranty on Electronic Controller/Drive Train Components
|Warranty on Batteries