Invacare Clinical Recliner
The Clinical Recliner can be used throughout hospitals and alternate site facilities. It is especially suited for dialysis, blood collection, same day surgery, EEK-EKG, extended care, oncology, outpatient clinic, emergency room, maternity, and respiratory use.
- Softer seat and back package for improved patient comfort.
- Gas cylinder for quick trendelenburg and improved lift.
- Multiple positions-fully upright to fully reclined.
- Four swivel casters facilitate transport.
- Fire retardant foam and glue. Meets California 117 standard and Boston Fire Department specification.
|Product Weight Capacity:
||250 lb. weight bearing capacity
||Overall: 31"W x 36"D x 50"H Trays: Two at 10" x 19"
||Upright: 38" Reclined: 72"
|Seat To Back Height:
|Seat To Floor Height:
|Shipping Product Weight: