Features of the PT Rail™:
- A unique offset support rail for use on one or both sides of a toilet.
- Easily folds up to store out of the way when not in use.
- Excellent assistance for getting on and off the toilet.
- Prevent Wrist Strain. Unlike vertically aligned dual rails, the P.T.Rail™ features an offset rail design. This allows for improved use of the lower rail and helps to prevent wrist strain when reaching for the lower rail.
Convenient And Safe. The hinged P.T.Rail™ easily folds up to store out of the way and will not accidentally fall down causing an impact injury.
Unmatched Sturdiness. Unlike other fold down rails that wobble, the P.T.Rail’s™ machined, precision, tension fit hinge creates stable, rock solid support. A proven rail designed to suit home or institutional use.
Toilet Roll Holder. Add to any P.T.Rail™ to eliminate the need for unnecessary reaching and twisting. Sold Separately.
Specifications of the PT Rail™:
- Weight Capacity: 400lbs
- Materials/Finish: White powder coat or choose upgraded options.
- Rail Diameter: 1.5"/3.81cm (Incorporates ADA Guidelines).
- Rail Lengths: 28"/71cm or 32"
- Wall Plate: 5.5x9"/14x23cm.
- Comes Assembled.