PDG FUZE T50 Jr Tilt-in-Space Wheelchair
The Fuze T50 is a tilt-in-space wheelchair that offers effortless tilt up to 50 degrees as well as zero centre of gravity shift when it is tilt - the chair does this by matching the occupant's centre of gravity location.
The simple pivot point ensures easy tilt operation and a smaller overall footprint for the wheelchair - making it easy to fit into small spaces.
With a larger number of options available including seat width, seat heights, castor and wheel options, armrest options and front rigging options - it makes for a simple solution for anyone who needs a tilt-in-space wheelchair - that needs to work for them!
PDG FUZE T50 Jr Tilt-in-Space Wheelchair Features:
• 50° of effortless tilt
• Excellent for positioning
• Multi-adjustable frame for a long term fit
• Convertable to Fuze T20 with a special kit
• Small footprint
• Sleek durable frame with attractive finish
PDG FUZE T50 Jr Tilt-in-Space Wheelchair More Features:
- One tool needed for nearly all adjustments
- Simple pivot tilt to 50°
- Side guard with tilt angle indicator
- Adjustable axles and seat height
- Adjustable chair width
- Adjustable chair depth
- Transit tie-downs
- Crash tested
- Sleek durable frame with attractive finish
- Variety of castor and wheel sizes available
PDG FUZE T50 Jr Tilt-in-Space Wheelchair Specifications:
||15.8 kg (without front rigging, wheels, antitippers, armrests)
|User Weight Limit:
||Aircraft Grade Aluminium
|Seat to Floor Height:
||Ranges from 13" to 16"
||20" and 25"
||13" to 18" (adjustable)
||15" to 18" (adjustable)
||90° to 120° (adjustable)
|Overall Width (12" or 16" rear wheels)
||Seat width plus 7.5"
|Overall Width (20", 22" or 24" rear wheels):
||Seat width plus 8.25"
||Pneumatic 20”, 22” or 24”
||Urethane 5" x 1.25" or 8" x 1.25"
PDG FUZE T50 Jr Tilt-in-Space Wheelchair Standard Package includes:
- Standard Growning Base and Seat Frame with Max Weight Capacity at 250 lbs.
- Transit Tie-Down Stystem
- Standard Width Size Seat
- Standard Depth Size Seat
- 6 Colors to Choose from
- No Armrests or Single Post Fixed Height Armrest
- Free Shipping
- Curved Armpad (pair) - Desk or Full Length
- Free Standard Size M2 Comfort Company Cushion
- Free Solid Seat Pan
- Tilt Limit Device to 50 Degrees
- Front Riggings with Swing Away Foot Rests
- Composite Foot Plates
- Extension Length Tubes
- Rear Wheel (pair)
- Urethane Tires
- Quick Release Rear Axles
- Hand Rims
- Push to Lock Wheel Locks
- Standard Back Upholstery
Please contact customer service for any other options that are not mentioned on here for pricing at1-855-528-2539.
Please take your time to select what you want on your PDG Fuze T50 Wheelchair even if it is just the standard model. All Drop Down Boxes must be selected.