Kanga TS Pediatric Tilt-In-Space Wheelchair
The Drive Medical Kanga TS Pediatric Tilt-In-Space Wheelchair from Wenzelite offers your customers versatility with an economical seating system that includes depth-adjustable seat, five-point harness, depth-adjustable abductor, hip guides, lateral supports, a curved headrest and more! The Kanga TS Pediatric Tilt-In-Space Wheelchair frame accommodates most custom rehab seating and positioning systems.
Kanga TS Pediatric Tilt-In-Space Wheelchair Features:
- State-of-the-art headrest and laterals.
- 5-point restraint (harness).
- Angle-adjustable footplates.
- Anti tippers.
- Red Aluminum frame.
- Height- and angle-adjustable flip-back armrests.
- Height-adjustable push handles.
- Tilt-in-space up to 35 degrees.
- Seat to back angle adjustability.
- Angled seat to prevent forward sliding.
- Swing-away, height-adjustable plastic footrests.
- Angle-adjustable plastic footplates.
- 20” rear mag wheels with semi-pneumatic quick release wheels.
- Crash tested for bus transit.
- Folds for easy transport.
- Weight capacity 200 lbs.
Kanga TS Pediatric Tilt-In-Space Wheelchair Specification:
- Seat Width: 12".
- Width (Open): 20".
- Width (Closed): 14" Seat Depth: 13"-15".
- Overall Height: 38.9"-41".
- Overall Depth with Riggings: 37".
- Weight: 36.5 lbs.