Forearm Platforms for all Wenzelite Posterior and Anterior Safety Roller and Gait Trainers
Forearm Platforms for all Wenzelite Posterior and Anterior Safety Roller and Gait Trainers Features:
- Forearm Platform and Mounting Brackets for use with all Wenzelite Safety Rollers and Gait Trainers.
- Constructed of lightweight aluminum.
- Multiple adjustments allow for many positioning options.
- It rotates inward or outward and is height adjustable.
- The handgrips extend forward or back to the position needed, supinate, pronate and are angle adjustable.
- Each side is individually adjustable and allows custom support for each user.
- Height adjustment is achieved by setting collar at appropriate height adjustment hole.
- Additional height adjustment is achieved by adjusting handlebar height.
- Contoured armrest is molded in one piece with a flexible edge for added comfort.
- Velcro straps prevent arms from slipping.
- Brackets mount anywhere along the handlebar, including the front bar.
- Position is determined by patient's weight bearing needs.
- Positioning the mounting bracket and forearm platform close up to the walker uprights encourages a more upright position and positioning them farther forward will promote more of a forward lean.
- Brackets can be mounted facing the inside or the outside of the handlebar allowing for lateral adjustability.
- For use with all Wenzelite item #'s: SR 3000, SR 3100, SR 3200, CO 2000, CO 2100, CO 2200, LT 3000, LT 3100, LT 3200, LT 2000, LT 2100 & LT 2200.
Forearm Platforms for all Wenzelite Posterior and Anterior Safety Roller and Gait Trainers Specifications:
- Armrest (Length): 8"
- Handlebar to Armrest (Height): 2"-7.5"