Drive Medical Viper Wheelchair with Various Flip Back Desk Arm Styles and Front Rigging Options
Viper Wheelchair with Various Flip Back Desk Arm Styles and Front Rigging Options
Viper Wheelchair with Various Flip Back Desk Arm Styles and Front Rigging Options Features:
- Now comes with riggings in carton.
- VIPER weighs 32 lbs. (Excluding front rigging).
- Easier to propel and transport.
- New frame style eliminates seat guides and allows for custom backs and accessories.
- Back height adjustable from 18" - 20".
- Carbon steel black powder coated frame double coated for an attractive, chip-proof, maintainable finish.
- Comes standard with "flip up" anti-tippers.
- Composite steel lined front receiver is angled so the arm will lock into place every time.
- The front mounted release lever can be flipped up or down depending on the patients needs.
- Durable, heavy gauge flame retardant nylon upholstery resists mildew and bacteria.
- Nylon, padded armrests provide added patient comfort.
- Flip-back arms allow for easy transfer.
- Composite Mag-style wheels with aluminum hand rims are lightweight and maintenance free.
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability.
- Standard dual axle provides easy transition of seat height to hemi-level.
- Composite footplates with heel loops are durable and lightweight.
- Front caster forks are adjustable in 3 positions.
- Urethane rear tires and casters offer superior performance, smoother ride and are lightweight.
- Comes with push to lock wheel locks.
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
Viper Wheelchair with Various Flip Back Desk Arm Styles and Front Rigging Options Specifications:
- Width (Open): 22.5"
- Width (Closed): 13"
- Height: 32"
- Seat To Floor (Height): 13.5"-15.5"
- Back (Height): 16"-18"
- Seat (Width): 14"
- Seat (Depth): 14"
- Overall Length w/ Riggings: 36"
- Product Weight: 31.5 lbs.
Mfg. Item #: L416DFA-ELR
SMD Item #: DRV-L416DFA-ELR_EA