Drive Medical Bariatric Transport Chair
The 22" Bariatric Aluminum Transport Chair with 12" Rear "Flat Free" Wheels by Drive Medical can support individuals up to 450 lbs. The attachable push bar with padded foam grip makes it easy to push, and the back folds down for convenient and easy storage with an easily accessible lever on the chair back.
This transport chair comes with 12" rear flat-free wheels, swing-away footrests and fixed, padded, full length desk arms for additional comfort. The heavy-duty, nylon reinforced upholstery has two carry handles for when the seat is folded for storage and transport, making it easier to carry. Comes with lever and companion activated wheel locks, ensuring users safety.
Drive Medical Bariatric Transport Chair with 12" Rear "Flat Free" Wheels Features:
- Lightweight- weighs only 33 lbs.
- Supports individuals up to 450 lbs.
- Attachable push bar with padded foam grip makes it easy to push.
- 12" rear flat-free wheels.
- Comes with swing-away footrests.
- Adjustable leg support.
- Fixed, full length arms.
- Padded armrests provide additional comfort.
- Heavy-duty, nylon reinforced upholstery with two carry handles.
- Comes with lever and companion activated wheel locks.
Drive Medical Bariatric Transport Chair with 12" Rear "Flat Free" Wheels Specifications:
- Overall Open Width: 30"
- Overall Closed Width: 12"
- Overall Length with Riggings: 41"
- Overall Height: 37.5"
- Back Height: 16"
- Seat Width: 22"
- Seat Depth: 18"
- Seat to Floor Height: 21"
- Product Weight: 33 lbs.