Full Electric Ultra Light Plus Hospital Bed
This lightweight, interchangeable and easily assembled electric bed (with full side rails) is the ultra-light plus model from Drive Medical. Its new universal style, crack proof head and foot boards are interchangeable, featuring high impact composite end panels. A height adjustment motor arrives pre-installed on the foot section but can still be either installed or removed tool free in seconds with the patient still in the bed. The unique single motor and junction box are self-contained to reduce noise and prevent disruptions or distractions. Even in the event of a power failure, a 9-volt battery, located in the motor, can lower the head and foot sections up to nine times. A new-and-improved hand pendant includes large, easy-to-use controls, and this bed kid includes full side rails for additional safety. The bed, which weighs just 160 pounds, features channel frame construction with zinc coated spring deck to provide superior strength and reduced weight. The original purchaser is protected by a lifetime warranty on welds, 5 years on frame and 1 year on other parts and components. (Mattress not included.)
Full Electric Ultra Light Plus Hospital Bed Features:
- New universal style head and foot boards are interchangeable and feature high impact composite end panels.
- Height adjustment motor makes it easy for the patient or caregiver to raise or lower the height of the bed.
- Height adjustment motor comes pre-installed on the foot section.
- New crack-proof head and foot board panels.
- The motor can be installed and removed with patient in the bed in seconds without tools.
- In the event of a power failure, a 9 volt battery located in the motor, can lower the head and foot board sections 9 times.
- New and improved hand pendant has large, easy to use controls.
- Bed ships in two cartons.
- Channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight.
- Zinc coated spring deck.
- Bed weighs less than 160 lbs.
- Bed kit comes complete with 1 set of full length side bed rails.