Manual Hospital Bed
With adjustable height at the foot, the head, and overall, this multi-height manual bed from Drive Medical fits your individual needs, allowing for an anatomically correct sleep surface. Hand cranks at the foot of the bed are used for adjustments and can be folded out of the way, concealing them to prevent injury. Side clips under the angle iron store shaft when the bed is unassembled. The bed ships in two cartons and assembly is easy. The channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight, and a reinforced frame with zinc-coated spring deck resists twisting and bending. Attractive heavy-duty bed ends will mesh seamlessly into any décor and are easy to clean and maintain. Both head and foot ends are interchangeable with Invacare® and Sunrise®. The product is CSA approved and manufactured in ISO9001 facility. The original purchaser is protected by a lifetime warranty on welds, 5 years on frame, and 1 year on all other parts and components. (Mattress and bed rails not included.)
Manual Hospital Bed Features:
- Multi-height adjustable, by operating the hand cranks at the foot of the bed.
- Foot, head and overall bed height can be adjusted.
- Hand crank handles fold down to be concealed to prevent injury.
- Side clips under angle iron store shaft when bed is unassembled.
- Easy to set up.
- Bed ships in two cartons.
- Back and foot adjustment allow for an anatomically correct sleep surface.
- Channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight.
- Reinforced frame resists twisting and bending.
- Zinc coated spring deck.
- Heavy duty, bed ends are attractive in any décor and easy to maintain.
- Head and foot ends are interchangeable with Invacare® and Sunrise®.
- CSA approved.
- Manufactured in ISO9001 facility.
Manual Hospital Bed Specifications:
- Bed (Height): 16"-24.5"
- Overall Length: 88"
- Overall Width: 36"
- Product Weight: 165 lbs.