Portable Dual Channel TENS Unit with Timer and Electrodes
Packed with features the dual channel TENS unit with timer and electrodes by Drive Medical provides maximum therapy making it the ultimate in pain management. The mild electrical waves are delivered using analog technology to provide a high quality signal through the electrodes. The adjustable timer allows you to set treatment times based upon your needs. Dual isolated channels allow for independent adjustment of each lead wire allowing for various adjustments to ensure proper treatment as instructed by a therapist or doctor. The analog signals can be adjusted to deliver three different wave forms: asymmetrical, bi-phase and square pulse. The modulation selector offers 3 modes of wave delivery: Normal, Burst and Modulation mode. The TENS unit is lightweight, portable and can be attached by a clip. It comes complete with a carrying case, 2 lead wires, a 9-volt battery, 1 package of pre-gelled electrodes and an operating manual. It is protected by a 3-year limited warranty.
Portable Dual Channel TENS Unit with Timer and Electrodes Features:
- Dual isolated channels.
- Pulse amplitude adjustable from 0-80 mA, 500 ohm load.
- Pulse frequency adjustable from 2-150 Hz.
- Pulse width is adjustable from 30-260 micro-seconds.
- Wave form: asymmetrical, bi-phase, square pulse.
- Modulation selector offers wave delivery in Normal, Burst or Modulation modes. Plastic belt clip.
- Comes complete with carrying case, 2 lead wires, 9-volt battery, 1 package of 4 pre-gelled electrodes and operating manual.
Portable Dual Channel TENS Unit with Timer and Electrodes Specifications:
- Pulse Amplitude: 0-80 mA, 500 ohm load
- Pulse Frequency: Adjustable from 2-150 Hz.
- Pulse Width: Adjustable from 30-260 Micro-seconds
- Wave Form: Asymmetrical, Bi-phase, Square Pulse
- Wave Delivery: Normal, Burst, Modulation modes