DeVilbiss VacuAide Homecare Intermittent Portable Suction Machine
DeVilbiss VacuAide Homecare Intermittent Portable Suction Machine is a high performance, portable. DeVilbiss VacuAide Homecare Intermittent Portable Suction Machine runs on rechargeable batteries, so mobility in not a problem! Vacuum adjustments allow for 80-550 mm Hg and a free flow of 27 liters/minute. Compact Design - All of the high-performance capabilities are conveniently placed in a small compact package weighing less than 6.3 lbs. The compact design with the high-performance capabilities makes the 7305 series suction unit the smallest and strongest portable suction unit of its kind. It has an Intermittent Operation of 30 minutes on, 30 minutes off.
- Cigarette adaptor included.
What is a suction machine?
A Suction Machine is a device for removing liquids or gases by suction from the body cavities or airways, such as mucus or serum. A suction machine is used to create a partial vacuum. A suction machine is primarily use in the throat or nose to clear airways for proper breathing. All suction machines are generally the same and fill the same purposes, but very in size and vacuum strengths. The DeVilbiss Portable Vacu Aide Suction Machine meets the RTCA/DO160D Aircraft Standard as well as the ISO-10079 Suction Standard.
Product Highlights of the DeVilbiss VacuAide Homecare Intermittent Portable Suction Machine:
- Vacuum adjustment allows for 80–550 mm Hg and a free flow of 27 liters/minute
- Meets American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC) guidelines for neonatal, infant, child and adult homecare suctioning
- Switch mode power supply allows operation on any AC voltage 100 V 240 V.
- Integrated bacterial filter
- Automatic float shut-off to prevent overflow into the unit
- Uses a rechargeable battery with 60 minutes run time
- Automatically recharges when connected to the power supply
- 12 V DC capability for vehicle charging
- Manufactured and tested to ISO10079-1:1999 Standard for Suction Equipment, achieving outstanding performance in the following tests:
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Test – VacuAide does not interfere with or is not susceptible to interference from other equipment such as ventilators
- Drop Test and Shock Vibration Test – VacuAide is far less likely to be damaged when dropped or shipped
- Excessive Temperature Test – VacuAide effectively works in a wide range of environmental temperatures
AARC Guidelines for appropriate sub atmospheric pressures:
- Neonates: 60 - 80 mm Hg
- Infants: 80 - 100 mm Hg
- Children: 100 - 120 mm Hg
- Adults: 100 - 150 mm Hg
Negative pressures should not exceed 150 mm Hg as higher pressures have been shown to cause trauma, hypoxemia and atelectasis.
#7305P-D Runs on Rechargable Batteries (Included)