REMstar Auto A-Flex with Smartcard Welcome Kit
Respironics REMstar Auto System One CPAP offers revolutionary A-Flex technology designed to slightly alternate pressure levels during inhalation and exhalation to ensure the most optimal and comfortable therapy possible. Furthermore, the A-Flex eliminates breathing events while making sure that CPAP pressure does not rise exceedingly and unnecessarily high.
What is a CPAP? (Auto Titrate Respironics A-Flex CPAP):
THIS IS THE NEWEST CPAP from RESPIRONICS. Please see changes or improvements versus the previous M Series and C-Flex Series.
New improvements over the previous Respironics A-Flex model includes: (1) SD Card - provides patient ability to quickly download sleep data without using a specialized card reader (previously known as SmartCard); (2) Redesigned Water Chamber with Dry Box technology prevents water from spilling and potentially damaging the machine even when filled up to the "FULL" line; (3) Documents more sleep apnea data such as snoring, periodic breathing, respiratory arousals, hypopnea, and clear and obstructed airway apnea; (4) Redesigned Heated Humidifer uses outside room temperature and humidity to identify optimal humidity level and (5) comes with Resistance Control which allows the machine to identify the type of mask the patient is using (nasal, full face, or nasal pillow).
Please see specials on the Respironics Comfort Gel mask with your kit.
This is a prescription required item! Prescriptions should be faxed to 866-321-8361.
Please take the opportunity to buy a Comfort Gel mask with the kit at our cost. Click on the drop down boxes for details.
NEW--We now have the heated tubing option package which includes the tubing, 3 point connector, and heated adapter and conversion kits!
This converts this part number to the DS560TS!
REMstar Auto A-Flex with Smartcard CPAP Welcome kit includes:
- REMstar Auto System One CPAP
- SD Card
- 6 foot Performance Tubing
- Two Filters
- AC Power Supply and 12V DC Cord
- Patient and User Guides
- Carry Case Respironics redesigned the "blue light" LED display which in several clinical studies caused insomnia in users due to excess of light. Newly designed power light can be barely seen in the night
- Comes with adjustable altitude settings
- User-adjustable ramp time from 0 to 45 minutes in 5 minute increments
- Water pressure adjusts from 4cm H2O to 20cm H2O
- Slide resistant, quiet
- Very appealing with small and sleek design
- Works only with Encore Pro 2.1 software or higher
- Offers 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty