Microfiber Facility Kit - "One Keeper, One Kit” start up pack
Microfiber Facility Kit - "One Keeper, One Kit” start up pack includes:
- 1 Locking Mop Head (MED-MDT217610Z1)
- 1 Ergonomic Telescoping Handle (MED-MDT217605Z1)
- 1 Specially Designed Bucket (MED-MDT217600)
- 5 MicroMax Dust Mops (MED-MDT217630)
- 5 PolyPro Long-lasting Wet Mops (MED-MDT217520)
- 1 High Duster (MED-MDT217750) 5 Lightweight Cleaning Cloths - light blue (MED-MDT217649)
- 5 Glass Towels - light purple (MED-MDT217662)
Order the “One Keeper, One Kit” trial pack today and receive 10 free MDT217888Z Purple Grabber Mitts as a gift!
Limit 2 per order and per facility.
Hundreds of facilities across the country have already made the move to microfiber because of its three major benefits:
- Microfiber provides exceptional cleaning compared to traditional cleaning methods, picking up 96% of dirt, dust, bacteria and germs.
- Because of the dramatic decrease in the amount of chemicals used, microfiber saves a significant amount of money. GoSouthernMD suggests using 6oz of water chemical mixture per pad. This can add up to a 95% savings over time. For example, to clean 20 rooms using a traditional mop and bucket can use anywhere from 7 to 10 gallons of water. Cleaning those 20 rooms with microfiber will only use .94 of a gallon.
- Staff members love microfiber because they no longer have to lift heavy buckets which can help prevent on-the-job injuries. They can save time by not having to return to the supply closet, and because the mop is only 3lbs when soaking wet someone on light duty can use it.