Compliance Aids Donning Kit
Customize Your Kit Donning Suggestions:
Properly fitting JOBST® compression stockings and arm sleeves should feel snug at first. It may take a few days to adjust to the pressure.
Before you put on your stockings or arm sleeve review the Helpful Hints and Donning Methods.
Jobst Kit Includes:
- 1 Donning Glove
- 1 Stocking Donner
- 6 Pairs of Stocking Slips
- 1 IT STAYS Roll-On plastic bottle (2 fl oz.)
- 1 Jolastic Washing Solution plastic bottle (12 fl oz.)
- Compression garments are easier to put on when you first get out of bed, before swelling occurs.
- Remove rings and jewelry that could damage your garment
- Use gloves (rubber or vinyl) to help position the garment on your leg
- Make sure your skin is dry before putting on your JOBST® hosiery
- Avoid rolling or bunching the fabric as this will create too much pressure in specific areas
- Apply a thin layer of cornstarch or powder to help the stocking (or sleeve) slide smoothly over your skin
- Apply moisturizer to your legs (or arm) in the evening - not just before putting on your garment.
Pick and choose to customize the kit you wish to purchase.