Optifoam® AG+ is targeted antimicrobial protection and optimal fluid handling.
Bioburden control for draining wounds
Optifoam AG+ provides an antimicrobial barrier while managing moderate to heavy exudate.
Highly absorbent foam pad has a smooth, micropore surface to help prevent adherence to the wound bed and minimize trauma during dressing changes.
Broad spectrum antimicrobial
Controlled-release silver technology provides an antimicrobial environment for up to 7 days without causing harm to healthy tissue.
Available in two styles
Available with thin film adhesive border or non-adhesive.
- Pressure ulcers (stages I-IV)
- Postoperative wounds
- Leg ulcers
- Diabetic foot ulcers
- Donor sites
- Lacerations and abrasions
- Skin tears
- 1st and 2nd degree burns
- Third degree burns
- Lesions with active vasculitis
- Individuals with known sensitivity to silver
- Up to seven days or until exudate is visible and nears the edge of the dressing.