Garment for Flowtron 3 and FPR Pumps sizes for the Flowtron 3 and FPR pumps includes either arm or leg.
Technically advanced in design, the Hydroven 1 and Hydroven 3 arm and leg garments come in a number of lengths and widths to fit a variety of limb sizes. Hydroven insert pieces are also available for use on larger circumference limbs Hydroven 1 garments are single chamber garments that provide uniform compression. Hydroven 3 garments are three chambers that provide gradient segmental compression, with 10% reduction in each chamber (foot or hand) to proximally (calf/thigh or shoulder).
Points to remember when determining garment size:
- Remove bandages, stockings or any bulky dressings.
- Measure the circumference of the limb at the points indicated below, ensuring that the garment fits the area of the limb with the greatest circumference.
- When measuring do not pull the measure tightly.
Please note that it is perfectly normal to find that measurements vary between left and right limbs, as in the case with foot sizes. if you are measuring both limbs do not attempt to make measurements agree by pulling the tape
tighter on one limb.
- Length (L) is the key measurement for garment fitting. Ensure the garment extends above the level of the swelling or trauma will fit at least 5 cm below the groin or armpit.
- If the circumference of the limb is too large of the appropriate length garment, a Hydroven insert piece may be fitted to increase the circumference of the garment.
- If measurement falls between two sizes, opt for the larger circumference size, making certain that the appropriate length is chosen to ensure comfort is maintained.
Please see additional pictures or images to make your appropriate measurements before deciding what you need.