Bio Freeze Gel with Ilex Cryotherapy Pain Relief
Biofreeze is a unique, effective pain reliever formulated to provide a variety of benefits for therapy, pain relief, exercise, training and overall comfort. The one thing that sets Biofreeze apart and makes it so effective is an herbal extract from a South American holly shrub called Ilex. Ilex is used around the world in various health and wellness formulations for its pain relieving characteristics. Bio freeze is a topical analgesic that does not use waxes, oils, aloe or petroleum. These characteristics allow Biofreeze to provide effective fast acting, penetrating, and long lasting pain relief.
The roll on application of Biofreeze offers a number of unique features that can enhance the effectiveness and convenience of the application process. The roll on application allows Bio freeze to be applied without getting any gel on the hands of the user or health care professional. This can be most convenient for older users or those with limited mobility in applying Biofreeze to hard to reach places. The Biofreeze roll on gel is also great for use in the workplace where Bio freeze must be applied during the workday. The roll on application of Biofreeze Gel is also very beneficial in stimulating trigger points during massaging. The roller application of Biofreeze is also a convenient and sanitary means to apply Biofreeze Gel to a patient prior to ultrasound. The Biofreeze roll on bottle is a great source of pain relief for everday home use.
Biofreeze can effectively relieve pain from:
- Sore muscles & muscle sprains
- Back, shoulder, & neck pain
- Painful ankle, knee, hip & elbow joints
- Muscular strains
Use Bio freeze to relieve pain prior to:
- Ultrasound treatments
- Massage therapy
- Soft tissue trigger point therapy
- Rehabilitation exercises
- Pre and post workout stretching
Features of the Biofreeze Gel
- Biofreeze offers fast acting, deep penetrating and long lasting pain relief.
- Biofreeze Gel relieves pain from range of motion and resistance exercises.
- Aids in the treatment of injuries and chronic pain.
- Helps alleviate back, neck and shoulder pain.
- Biofreeze is available in a variety of sizes for all your needs.
- Can be used up to 4 times a day.
- Bio freeze does not contain waxes, oils, aloe or petroleum.
- Contains Ilex, an herbal extract from a South American holly shrub.
- Biofreeze is a clear gel that will not stain clothes or leave color splotches on your skin.
Specifications of Biofreeze
128 oz. (gallon)
*Due to product related hygeine issues, Biofreeze is non-returnable.