Biofreeze Pain Relieving Gel
Biofreeze Gel with Ilex Cryotherapy Pain Relief
Biofreeze Gel is a unique, effective pain reliever formulated to provide a variety of benefits for therapy, pain relief, exercise, training and overall comfort. The one thing that sets Biofreeze apart and makes it so effective is an herbal extract from a South American holly shrub called Ilex. Ilex is used around the world in various health and wellness formulations for its pain relieving characteristics. Biofreeze Pain Relieving Gel is a topical analgesic that does not use waxes, oils, aloe or petroleum. These characteristics allow Biofreeze Gel to provide effective fast acting, penetrating, and long lasting pain relief.
Biofreeze Pain Relieving Gel applied from a tube or pump bottle allows users the opportunity to create a more thorough application by massaging the effected area during application. Massage offers the benefits of increased blood flow and warming of the region at the cellular level for better absorption of Biofreeze. This hands on application of Biofreeze also reinforces patient touch which has been shown to be very important in the healing cycle. If a joint area is being worked by a Health Care Professional, this allows for working with ROM movement during the application of Biofreeze Gel as well.
Biofreeze can effectively relieve pain from:
- Sore muscles & muscle sprains
- Back, shoulder, & neck pain
- Painful ankle, knee, hip & elbow joints
- Muscular strains
Use Biofreeze Gel to relieve pain prior to:
- Ultrasound treatments
- Massage therapy
- Soft tissue trigger point therapy
- Rehabilitation exercises
- Pre and post workout stretching
Features of the Biofreeze Pain Relieving Gel
- Biofreeze offers fast acting, deep penetrating and long lasting pain relief.
- Biofreeze Gel relieves pain from range of motion and resistance exercises.
- Aids in the treatment of injuries and chronic pain.
- Helps alleviate back, neck and shoulder pain.
- Biofreeze Pain Relieving Gel is available in a variety of sizes for all your needs.
- Can be used up to 4 times a day.
- Biofreeze does not contain waxes, oils, aloe or petroleum.
- Contains Ilex, an herbal extract from a South American holly shrub.
- Biofreeze is a clear gel that will not stain clothes or leave color splotches on your skin.
Specifications of the Biofreeze Gel
|Biofreeze Gel Specifications
128 oz. (gallon)
*Due to product related hygeine issues, Biofreeze is non-returnable.