Aeroneb Go Nebulizer
The Aeroneb Go Nebulizer from evo sets a new standard for home nebulizer therapy, using Aerogen OnQ Aerosol Generator technology used in hospitals worldwide. The unique micropump technology allows the Aeroneb Go to operate silently, while delivering respiratory medications rapidly with a minimum of waste. The Aeroneb Go Nebulizer is very intuitive to use and easy to clean. Patients on the go find more freedom with the Aeroneb Go.
The Aeroneb Go Nebulizer eliminates many of the problems associated with current methods of nebulizer medication delivery. Unlike compressors, ultrasonic, or mesh based nebulizers, the Aeroneb Go allows patients to complete their treatmentss quickly and delivers a high quality respirable aerosol. The Aeroneb Go Nebulizer can be used by patients of all ages from infant through adult and aerosolizes physician prescribed solutions for inhalation that are approved for use with a general purpose nebulizer. The Aeroneb Go is simple to operate, works with either an AC outlet or a battery pack and can be cleaned with soap and water.
Aeroneb Go Includes:
- Aeroneb Go Micropump Nebulizer
- Aeroneb Go Battery Controller
- Aeroneb Go AC Powered Controlloer
- Aeroneb Go Carry Bag
- Aeroneb Go Nebulizer Operating Manual
Features of the Aeroneb Go Nebulizer
- Aeroneb Go uses Aerogen OnQ Aerosol Generator technology used in hospitals worldwide.
- Unique micropump technology operates silently.
- The Aeroneb Go Nebulizer delivers medication rapidly with a minimum of waste.
- Intuitive and easy to use and clean.
- Aeroneb Go can be used by patients of all ages from infant to adult.
- Can be cleaned with soap and water.
- The Aeroneb Go Nebulizer comes with a 1 year warranty.
Specifications of the Aeroneb Go Nebulizer
|Aeroneb Go Micropump Nebulizer Specifications
||1.6" L x 4.1" W x 3.7" H
(40 mm L x 105 mm W x 93 mm H)
||> 0.3 ml/min
||4 - 5 VDC, 350 mA
3 AA alkaline or lithium batteries
||1 year on nebulizer
2 years on battery and AC controller