Pin Style Pull Cord Alarm
A more economical way to signal that a patient has moved, this deluxe pull-cord alarm easily secures to a bed or chair with a self-contained clip. It features a pin-style activation cord (adjustable from 18" to 36") that pulls when the user moves, dislodging the pin from the alarm unit and activating the signal. The alarm includes two volume settings (85 dB and 100 dB) and can be deactivated with the On/Off switch. The product requires one 9V battery to operate (included) and is protected by a 1 year limited warranty.
Pin Style Pull Cord Alarm Features:
- Economical way to notify staff that a patient has moved.
- Alarm easily secures to a bed or chair with a self contained clip.
- Activation cord is adjustable from 18" to 36".
- When user gets up, the pin connector pulls from the alarm unit activating the signal.
- Deactivate with On/Off switch.
- Two volume settings: 85 dB and 100 dB.
- Requires 1 9V Battery (Included).
Pin Style Pull Cord Alarm Specifications:
- Activation cord: 18"-36"
- Two volume settings: 85 dB and 100 dB
- Requires 1 9V Battery (included)