Home Bed Assist Rail
The home bed-assist rail by Drive Medical provides patients with assistance getting into and out of the bed. This model features a safety strap you wrap around the mattress or box spring to ensure a safe and secure fit. The extra long strap fits single, twin, double, queen, or even king-sized beds. The removable power-coated steel handle includes a "mid bar," which creates a reliable grip at any height, and can be detached when not in use. The product arrives in two pieces and requires simply, quick tool-free assembly. The 11.5" (W) x 20.75" (H) x 21.5" (D) rail can withstand a weight capacity of 250 pounds and comes protected by a limited lifetime warranty. (Also available with bed board.)
Home Bed Assist Rail Features:
- Assistance for getting in and out of bed.
- Can be used on either side of the bed.
- Removable handle.
- Easy, quick, no tool assembly.
- Comes in 2 pieces.
- Safety strap wraps around mattress or box spring to ensure a secure fit.
- Special extra long safety strap enables user to be in a single, twin, double, queen, or king size bed.
- Made of powder coated steel for long life and easy cleaning.
- Handle with the “Mid Bar”, creates easy grip for any height use.
- Rail dimension: 11.5" (W) x 20.75" (H) x 21.5" (D)
- Weight limit: 250 lbs.
Home Bed Assist Rail Specifications:
- Rail (Width): 11.5"
- Rail (Height): 20.75"
- Rail (Depth): 21.5"