Universal Knee Walker
The Adult Knee Walker by Drive Medical is ideal for individuals recovering from foot surgery, breaks, sprains, amputations and ulcers on the foot. The lever lock can be adjusted for either right or left handed use and it can be easily converted, tool free, from left leg to right leg use. The deluxe lever brake ensures user safety and the 8" caster wheels provide a smooth ride over most surfaces, making it idea for indoor or outdoor use. The legs and handles can be height adjusted to accommodate most users. Limited lifetime warranty; lifetime warranty on brake cable.
Universal Knee Walker Features:
- Tool free change from left leg to right leg use.
- Ideal for individuals recovering from foot surgery, breaks, sprains, amputation and ulcers of the foot.
- Deluxe lever brake ensures safety.
- Tool free height adjustment.
- 8" casters are ideal for indoor/outdoor.
Universal Knee Walker Specifications:
- Handle Height: 33"-41"
- Width: 14.5"
- Depth: 29"
- Pad (Height): 18"-22"
- Pad (Width): 7.5"
- Pad (Depth): 14.5"
- Product Weight: 16 lbs.