Gel Foam Wheelchair Seat Cushion
The General Use Gel "E" 2" Seat Cushion by Drive Medical is a pressure reducing cushion, designed to assist in the prevention, treatment and management of pressure ulcers. The viscous gel bladder provides optimized pressure reduction, support and comfort. The removable and replaceable zippered cover is made from a, urethane coated, nylon cover top, that is water resistant and vapor permeable and the base is vinyl for durability.
Gel Foam Wheelchair Seat Cushion Features:
- Pressure reduction cushion designed to assist in the prevention, treatment and management of pressure ulcers.
- Viscous gel-bladder provides optimum support and comfort.
- Designed for clients who are at low risk for skin breakdown.
- Removable and replaceable cover that is zippered, constructed as follows: Cover top is a urethane coated nylon; Base is vinyl for durability.
- Cover top is water resistant and vapor permeable.
Gel Foam Wheelchair Seat Cushion Specifications:
- Width: 18"
- Depth: 16"
- Height: 2"
- Product Weight: 5.4 lbs.