Comfort Company Pediatric Curve Cushion
The Comfort Company Pediatric Curve Cushion is engineered for the user who wants a general use positioning cushion at a great value. The molded foam design of the Curve Cushion makes it arguably the most comfortable general use seating cushion available. The Pediatric Curve Cushion features medial and lateral thigh supports to promote proper posture and distribution of pressure. The high density, molded, polyurethane foam increases the seating surface area, reducing potential high pressure areas. The Comfort Company Pediatric Curve Cushion also has a mild anti-thrust shelf and tapered adductors that prevent forward migration. The Curve Cushion comes standard with a non-skid bottom with optional hook and loop closure available.
Please see video from the Comfort Company and the Curve Cushion:
The Comfort Company Pediatric Curve Cushion includes your choice of either the Stretch-Air fabric cover or the Comfort-Tek cover. The Stretch-Air cover is designed for air transmission and heat reduction. This two ply, breathable laminate cover combines a high stretch lycra top layer with a layer of reticulating foam and waterproof, breathable vapor barrier. The Comfort-Tek cover is engineered for pressure relief and comfort. The Comfort-Tek cover's multi-dimensional stretch alleviates pressure on bony prominences. The Comfort-Tek cover is fluid proof and can easily be cleaned with detergent.
The Comfort Company offers a wide variety of seating and positioning products designed for all wheelchair users, featuring hundreds of product options to fit any user's needs. The Comfort Company guarantees all of its products for life against manufacturer defects. The Comfort Company will gladly repair or replace any of their products at no cost to you.
Features of the Comfort Company Pediatric Curve Cushion
- The Pediatric Curve Cushion weighs only 1.3 lbs.
- Curve Cushion promotes proper posture and distribution of pressure with medial and lateral thigh supports.
- High density, molded, polyurethane foam increases seated surface area, reducing potential high pressure areas.
- Mild anti-thrust shelf and tapered adductors prevent forward migration.
- Non-skid bottom comes standard on the Pediatric Curve Cushion with hook and loop closure attachments as an available option.
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty from the Comfort Company.
Specifications of the Comfort Company Pediatric Curve Cushion
|Mfg. Item #
||W" x L"
||10" x 10"
||12" x 12"
||14" x 14"