Derma-Gel Hydrogel Absorbs Five Times Its Weight in Exudate
Derma-Gel helps create a moist wound environment but does not adhere to the surface of the wound bed and will not liquify in the wound. Derma-Gel is a highly absorbent product that helps protect the wound from bacteria and fungi. Derma-Gel also provides a soft, flexible and cushioning cover for bony prominences or abraded skin. Derma-Gel dressing should be changed every 2 - 5 days as needed.
Features of Derma-Gel
- Derma-Gel manages bacterial burden.
- Highly absorbent.
- Cushions and protects the wound.
- Derma-Gel helps create a moist wound environment.
- Easy to apply and remove.
- Pressure ulcers
- Partial and full-thickness wounds
- Leg ulcers
- Surgical wounds
- Lacerations and abrasions
- First and second degree burns
Patients with known hypersensitivity to Derma-Gel components.
Derma-Gel Change Frequency
Derma-Gel may be left in place for up to 5 days. Dressing change frequency will depend on amount
Derma-Gel is a registered trademark of Medline Industries Inc.