Optium Blood Glucose Test Strips
Optium Blood Glucose Meter System with New Five Second Test Time
Optium Blood Glucose Test Strips have been designed to prevent inaccurate tests and test strip wastage caused by interferences from many common substances and application of an inadequate sample volume. Application of inadequate blood samples in other blood glucose meter systems can potentially lead to erroneous results or error messages, wasting test strips. Optium Blood Glucose features a unique fill trigger that prevents the glucose test from starting until an adequate blood sample is applied. Simply add more sample and the Optium Glucose Meter produces a result without compromising accuracy. With a 450 result memory, downloading feature and a large easy to read display, the MediSense Optium Blood Glucose Meter System can handle all of your blood glucose testing needs. Optium Blood Glucose Meter System is not available for distribution to HME dealers.
Please click below to see more information on our recommended Glucose Meter Evencare G2 in person:
Features of the Optium Blood Glucose Meter System
- Optium Glucose Meter System provides results in 5 seconds.
- 0.6 μL sample size
- Unique chemistry minimizes the effects of interfering agents.
- Optium Blood Glucose Meter System is designed to start when sufficient sample is detected.
- Optium Glucose Meter permits second drop of blood if first sample is not adequate.
- Optium is accurate with hanging drop or touching application methods.
- 450 test memory with time and date.
Specifications of the Optium Blood Glucose Meter System
|Mfg. Item #
|| Optium Blood Glucose Meter
|| Optium Test Strips, Box of 50
|| Optium Test Strips, Box of 100