Invacare Transfer Bench
The Invacare Transfer Bench extends beyond the edge of the bath tub or shower. Designed for users with restricted mobility, shower transfer benches can help safely transfer users in and out of the bath tub. The Invacare Transfer Bench offers an ample seating area with its sturdy, durable, one piece blow molded, non-slip seat with drain holes. Invacare shower transfer benches also feature 1" anodized aluminum frame construction that does not rust. The Invacare Transfer Bench also includes backrest, adjustable height legs and arm rails which provide additional support.
Features of the Invacare Transfer Bench
- Invacare Transfer Bench
- Sturdy, durable one piece blow molded seat.
- Textured, non-slip seat with drain holes.
- Durable 1" anodized aluminum frame will not rust.
- Reversible backrest accommodates right or left transfers.
- Ergonomically shaped back snaps in and out without tools.
- Built in soap dish and hand held shower holders.
- Shower curtain opening.
- Non-marring, non-slip rubber tips for added safety.
- Arm rail for support while bathing and transferring in and out of the tub or shower.
- Weight capacity of 400 lbs.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- Packaged two per carton.
- Assembled frame.
Specifications of the Invacare Transfer Bench
|Seat To Floor Height:
||18" - 22-1/2"
||31-1/4" - 35-3/4"
||14-1/2" - 19"
||30-1/2" - 31"
||16-1/4" - 17"
||9 adjustments in 1/2" increments
|Product Weight Capacity:
||2 per carton
NOTE: For more detail please call GoSouthernMD.com Customer Service at1-855-528-2539.
Keywords: careguard transfer bench care guard shower transfer bench tub bath safety