Invacare Transfer Bench
The Invacare Transfer Bench extends beyond the edge of the bath tub or shower and is designed to help make transfers in and out of the bathtub as safe as possible. The Invacare Transfer Bench has a comfortable seat so users can sit down while they shower, along with arm rails which provide additional support. Transfer benches are available with or without padding. If your mobility is restricted or if you're using crutches, a walker, or a wheelchair, the Invacare Transfer Bench will help you safely transfer in and out of the tub or shower without fear of slipping or falling.
Features of the Invacare Transfer Bench
- Transfer Bench
- Sturdy, durable one piece blow molded seat.
- Textured, non-slip seat with drain holes.
- Durable 1" anodized aluminum frame will not rust.
- Reversible backrest accommodates right or left transfers.
- Ergonomically shaped back snaps in and out without tools.
- Built in soap dish and hand held shower holders.
- Shower curtain opening.
- Non-marring, non-slip rubber tips.
- Arm rail for support while bathing and transferring in and out of the tub.
- Weight limit of 400 lbs.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- Packaged one per carton.
Specifications of the Invacare Transfer Bench
|Seat To Floor Height:
||18" - 22-1/2"
||31-1/4" - 35-3/4"
||14-1/2" - 19"
||30-1/2" - 31"
||16-1/4" - 17"
||9 adjustments in 1/2" increments
|Product Weight Capacity:
||1 per carton
NOTE: For more detail please call GoSouthernMD.com Customer Service at1-855-528-2539.
Keywords: Transfer Bench Unassembled shower transfer bench bath tub