Invacare Pulse Oximeter
The Invacare Pulse Oximeter provides fast, reliable SpO2 and pulse rate measurements on any patient from infant to adult. The Invacare Pulse Oximeter is designed for simple, accurate spot checking and is a member of a full line of pulse oximetry products offered by Invacare. Powered by 3 C batteries providing enough power for 1,500 spot checks, the Invacare Pulse Oximeter also stores up to 99 patient SpO2 and pulse readings. Patients have convenient access to documentation of live or stored data with the pulse oximeter's printer interface.
Features of the Invacare Pulse Oximeter
- Bright, easy to read LED numerals
- Storage of up to 99 patient SpO2 and pulse readings.
- Printer interface for documentation of live or stored patient data.
- Quantitative pulse strength bar depicts actual signal strength for a true indication of pulse strength and perfusion status.
- Three "C" cell batteries provide power for 1,500 spot checks.
- Variety of reusable and disposable sensors available.
Keywords: pulse oximeter finger portable pulse oximetry
How does a Pulse Oximeter Work Tutorial by GoSouthernMD: