Invacare Dual Blue Release Junior Walker
Invacare is proud to present its new Value Line of walkers. Providers, clinicians, and consumers gain the stability they need at an economical price with the Invacare Blue Release Walker. The New Value Line Blue Release Walker offers a wide, deep frame with a large number of height adjustments. The Invacare Dual Blue Release Walker is stable, lightweight and easy to lift and maneuver.
Features of the Invacare Dual Blue Release Junior Walker
- Dual Blue Release mechanisms on walker provide both visual and audible "locked" cues.
- Anti-rattle "silencers" for quiet operation.
- Compatible with most Invacare walker accessories (not to be used with Walker Tray or Walker Pouch).
- Rigid dual side brace design.
- Wide, deep frame.
- Product weight capacity of 300 lbs.
- 1 year warranty.
- Packaged four walkers per case.
Specifications of the Invacare Dual Blue Release Junior Walker
||25" - 32"
||4'4" - 5'7"
||5 lb. 5 oz.
|Product Weight Capacity:
||4 per carton
|Width Inside Base Legs:
|Width Inside Hand Grips:
NOTE: For more detail please call GoSouthernMD.com Customer Service at1-855-528-2539.