Invacare Check O2 Plus Oxygen Analyzer
Measures three parameters, eliminating the need for multiple instruments: oxygen purity, flow rate and patient outlet pressure.
The Invacare Check O2 Plus Oxygen Analyzer is a single economical instrument that reports all the operating parameters necessary for performing oxygen concentrator checks. It is an efficient and cost-effective analyzer designed with technicians in mind. It checks oxygen concentration, flow rate and patient outlet pressure on any oxygen concentrator. What's more, it requires no routine calibration, and there's no fuel cell to replace. The Invacare Check O2 Plus Oxygen Analyzer is three analyzers rolled into one.
- Measures three parameters, eliminating the need for multiple instruments: oxygen purity, flow rate and patient outlet pressure
- Accurately measures oxygen purity of the Invacare XPO2 Portable Concentrator
- Features simple two-button operation. Self-diagnostics
- Two AA batteries provide over 16,000 readings. Shuts off automatically to extend battery life
- Requires no in-field calibration. Includes connecting tube and protective boot
||1 Per Case
||Range: .5-50 PSI
|Operating Temperature Range: