Invacare Bariatric Walker
The Invacare Bariatric Adult Walker provides a wide and deep frame that can support an individual up to 700 pounds. The dual release buttons of the Bariatric Walker by Invacare provide both visual and audible locked¯ cues for the user. The durable aluminum frame of the Invacare Bariatric Walker provides maximum stability for consumers. The Invacare Bariatric Walker is adjustable in height from approximately 5'3" - 6'10".
Features of the Invacare Bariatric Walker
- Deep and wide frame for larger patients.
- Generous patient height range of 5'3" to 6'10" Note: These are just client height approximations.
- Bariatric Walker comes equipped with dual release buttons that are easy to operate and provide audible locking cues.
- Lightweight stable aluminum frame with double cross bracing.
- Wheel Kit (6372) can be added on to walker.
Specifications of the Invacare Bariatric Walker
|Product Weight Capacity:
||5'3" min. - 6'10" max. Note: These are just height approximations.
||31.25" - 41.25"
|Width Inside Hand Grips:
|Width Inside Base Legs:
||2 per carton
NOTE: For more detail please call GoSouthernMD.com Customer Service at1-855-528-2539.