Invacare Bariatric Rollator
Invacare's new Bariatric Rollator comes standard with padded seat and basket. The padded backrest provides support while seated and can be easily removed. Made of a durable and stable steel frame, the Invacare Bariatric Rollator is designed for individuals up to 500 pounds who need an extra wide and deep ambulatory device. The flip up padded seat allows quick access to the storage basket, while the 8 caster provide improved mobility over rough terrain. Easy to operate hand brakes with locks provide users with additional safety. The Invacare Bariatric Rollator is the perfect ambulatory device for bariatric patients requiring an economoical and versatile mobility aid.
Features of the Invacare Bariatric Rollator:
- Spacious and comfortable padded seat, flips up to expose basket storage area of 18" x 23".
- 8" casters for improved mobility over rough outdoor or indoor terrain.
- Padded, removable backrest for back support while seated.
- Easy to operate hand brakes that can be locked out.
- Extra deep and wide frame.
Specifications of the Invacare Bariatric Rollator:
||5'8" min. - 6'5" max.
Note: These are just approximations.
|Product Weight Capacity:
|Wheel and Caster Size:
||3 years on all components and frame
|Width Inside Hand Grips:
NOTE: For more detail please call GoSouthernMD.com Customer Service at 1-855-412-6600.