Invacare Polaris EX CPAP
*Discontinued item recently as of 2-1-13. Please click on our preferred item below as a replacement which is a step above this product and we will include a mask and heated humidifier free for your troubles. This is a $100 savings. We are sorry that this item is no longer made by Invacare and we cannot control this. Auto CPAP's are the wave of the future and will eliminate you having to go to a sleep lab again or have the unit set. It sets itself based on your sleep patterns.
The Invacare Polaris EX CPAP with IQ Gel Mask is a kit that includes an Invacare Polaris EX CPAP with SoftX and an IQ Gel Mask with one size headgear. Both products are designed to provide comfort and increased compliance to patients.
The Invacare Polaris EX CPAP (Continuous Positive Airway Pressure) is equipped with a revolutionary technology called SoftX, named after the soft exhalation sensation it creates. SoftX makes breathing with the Invacare Polaris EX CPAP feel natural and more comfortable for patients. With its simple touchpad setup and operation, the Invacare Polaris EX CPAP is the ideal solution to patient's needs.
The IQ Gel Mask features a flexible cushion that ensures a customized fit and ultimately provides a superior level of comfort for patients. The IQ Gel Mask comes with convenient one size headgear.
Features of the Invacare Polaris EX CPAP
- Includes: Invacare Polaris EX CPAP with SoftX, 6' tubing, carrying case, IQ Gel Mask, connection tubing and headgear.
- SoftX Technology is standard in the Invacare Polaris EX with SoftX.
- It is however possible to set the unit as a standard CPAP.
- Designed to be integrated for use with the Invacare Polaris EX EZ-Fill Heated Humidifier.
- Quick Code compliance report provides summary usage data that is easily accessed by patients and clinicians.
- Touchpad, located at the top of the unit, provides convenient access to simple operation and setup.
- Invacare Polaris EX CPAP is available for sale in the U.S. only.
Specifications of the Invacare Polaris EX CPAP
||8.5"L x 8.5"W x 5.2"H
||2 year limited on CPAP
90 days limited on mask
NOTE: For more detail please call GoSouthernMD.com Customer Service at1-855-528-2539.
Keywords: Polaris EX SoftX CPAP continuous positive airway pressure