Invacare Adult Walker
The Invacare Adult Walker is a contemporary walker that features a
wide, deep frame with more height adjustments for enhanced leg room.
The Invacare Adult Walker is light and easy to use and transport. The
ergonomic folding mechanisms of the Invacare Adult Walker open and
close more easily. The redesigned anti-rattle silencers make the walker
quieter than ever. By providing both comfort and stability, the
Invacare Adult Walker enables people to walk with confidence.
Features of the Invacare Adult Walker
- Composite lower side brace stiffens walker frame and adds stability.
- Lighter and easier to lift and maneuver.
- PVS handgrips wear longer and provide greater comfort.
- Quieter operation.
- Ergonomic release button.
- Lifetime limited warranty.
- Fits users from 5'3" to 6'4" in height.
- Weight capacity of 300 lbs.
- Minimal effort is required to open and close Invacare walkers.
- Folding mechanisms are easy to reach from a seated position.
- Invacare Walkers fold easily for transport or storage.
Specifications of the Invacare Adult Walker
|Width Inside Hand Grips:
|Width Inside Base Legs:
||30-3/8" - 37-3/8"
||5' 3" - 6' 4"
||6 lb. 2 oz.
|Product Weight Capacity:
||4 per carton
NOTE: For more detail please call GoSouthernMD.com Customer Service at1-855-528-2539.