Invacare Foam Mattress
Invacare Mattresses offer the comfort, protection and durability of superior home care mattresses by Invacare. The Invacare Foam Mattress brings the comfort, therapeutic value and durability of a foam mattress to the home care market at an economical price. Constructed of high quality density foam for added comfort and durability, the Invacare Foam Mattress includes a 10.5 ounce vinylized nyloc cover that is anti-bacterial, anti-static, acid resistance, and waterproof. All Invacare Mattresses meet fire code regulation 16 CFR 1633 and 16 CFR 1632. The Invacare Foam Mattress is extremely user friendly and very easy to use and clean.
Features of the Invacare Foam Mattress
- Comfortable sleep surface of mattress minimizes patient complaints.
- Pressure readings show therapeutic value over an innerspring mattress.
- 50% lighter weight than most innerspring mattresses and more flexible.
- High quality 1.5 lb./cu. ft. density foam provides comfort and durability.
- Durable 10.5 ounce vinylized nylon cover is anti-bacterial, anti-static, acid resistance and waterproof.
- Meets Fire Regulation Code 16 CFR 1633 and 16 CFR 1632.
Specifications of the Invacare Foam Mattress
||16 CFR 1632 & 16 CFR 1633 Compliant
NOTE: For more detail please call Go Southern MD Customer Service at1-855-528-2539.
Keywords: invacare mattresses, invacare mattress, foam mattress, foam mattresses, home care mattress