Span America Short-Wave Wheelchair Cushion
The Span America Short-Wave Wheelchair Cushion is a seat and back combination in one convenient piece. Span America designed the Short-Wave Wheelchair Cushion to provide relief from pain caused by sitting induced pressure and positioning. Use the Span America Short-Wave Cushion with standard wheelchairs or any seating application such as uncomfortable office chairs, spectator seats, cars, etc.
|| Unique segmented fins (seen on the left) of the Span America Short-Wave Wheelchair Cushion are specifically engineered to address the effects of shearing, and to assist in proper body positioning. Patent pending design by Span America has two distinct zone orientations to reduce shear in multiple directions. The Span America Short-Wave Cushion is thicker in the lumbar area, and under the thighs to comfortable prevent the patient from sliding down in the chair.
The Span America Short-Wave Wheelchair Cushion is great for reducing pressure. The fluid repellent wheelchair cushion cover of the Span America Short-Wave Cushion is removable with zipper closure, featuring a non-slip top fabric and durable non-skid bottom. The Span America Short-Wave Cushion wipes clean and easily attaches to the seat with two hook and loop straps. The Span America Short-Wave Wheelchair Cushion is recognized for reimbursement under Medicare codes E2601 and E2611. Both codes must be billed together for this wheelchair cushion.
Features of the Span America Short-Wave Cushion
- Great for reducing sitting induced pressure and positioning.
- Designed for standard wheelchairs and any seating applications.
- Unique surface design of wheelchair cushion minimizes the effects of shearing.
- Natural lumbar and thigh supports help to position users comfortably.
- Light weight, one piece durable construction.
- Easily wipes clean.
- Removable, fluid repellent cover with zipper closure and non-skid bottom.
- Easily attaches to seats.
Specifications of the Span America Short-Wave Wheelchair Cushion