Invacare Overbed Table
The Invacare Overbed Table is both practical and easy to use. With its T-molded edge that is designed to resist damage, the Invacare Overbed Table is suitable for both homes and institutions. The height of the overbed table easily adjusts for comfort while reading, writing or eating, and features an attractive walnut wood grained laminate top. The Invacare Overbed Table also features heavy gauge chrome plated, tubular, welded steel construction to ensure durability and a longer product life. The 1.5" casters ensure smooth mobility of the overbed table in any direction.
Features of the Invacare Overbed Table
- A light upward touch on the patented spring loaded locking handle allows the overbed table to elevate freely.
- Unique U-base design permits use with chairs.
- Attractive walnut wood grained laminate top with flush mounted T-molded edge is designed to resist damage.
- Heavy gauge, chrome plated welded tubular steel construction adds durability.
- Supports up to 50 lbs. of evenly distributed weight when the overbed table is in the lowest position.
Specifications of the Invacare Overbed Table
||15.5"W x 26"L
||Column/Base/Support: 14/16/13 gauge
||Table Top: .75"H x 15"W x 30"L
||29" - 45"
||3 years limited
NOTE: For more detail please call Go Southern MD Customer Service at1-855-528-2539.
Keywords: Overbed Table hospital overbed table tray 6417