Digit-Ox Pulse Oximeter
The Probasics Digit-Ox Pulse Oximeter delivers fast, reliable oximetry in an extremely handy, pocket size solution by combining the monitor and sensor into one unit. While it is small in size, the Digit-Ox is big on performance, providing SpO2, pulse rate and pulse strength measurements for patients from pediatric to adult. This affordable, non-invasive pulse oximeter offers the convenience clinicians appreciate in EMS, hospital or clinical environments as well as home use.
Features of the Digit-Ox Finger Pulse Oximeter:
- Monitor and sensor are combined into one lightweight, pocket-size, portable solution.
- Easy to use one-button keypad.
- Provides fast & reliable SpO2, pulse rate and pulse strength measurements.
- Monitors patients ranging from pediatric to adult.
- Large LED display for use in a wide range of light or dark environments.
- Auto power shutdown after 8 seconds helps conserve batteries when not in use.
- Low-battery indicator flashes when remaining battery time drops under 30 minutes.
- Rugged design features four springs enclosed in a high-impact poly carbonate shell.
- Two year warranty.
Specifications of the Digit-Ox Finger Pulse Oximeter:
Displays, Indicators & Keys:
- SpO2: LED numeric display, 0.32 in.
- Pulse Rate: LED numeric display, 0.32 in.
- Pusle Strength: LED bar graph display, 0.32 in.
- Keys: O On key
- Range: 0 to 99% functional SpO2 (1% intervals)
- Accuracy: ± 2% at 70% to 99% and less than 70% is unspecified
- Average: 8 seconds
- Range: 30 to 254 bpm (1 bpm increments)
- Accuracy: ± 2% or 2bpm (whichever is greater)
- 2 AAA cell alkaline batteries
- 16 hours continuous use, 1400 spot checks
How does a Pulse Oximeter Work Tutorial by GoSouthernMD: