DeVilbiss PD4000 Conserving Device
DeVilbiss PD4000 Conserving Device features the PulseDose® technology, the PD4000 offers true 4:1 savings. With the rounded, well-balanced design, the PD4000 delivers high efficiency and improved clinical benefits. It features quiet operation and has been found to be less irritating to patients. Impact-resistant materials are used in the conserver's outer covering making it not only durable but attractive as well.
Clinical superiority of PulseDose® Technology - True 4:1 savings - Easy-to-use single control - Single lumen cannula - Impact-resistant GE Lexan® case - Open regulator design - 11 common RX settings - 3-year warranty - Easy-to-use single control - Field serviceable & protected cannula fitting.
Specifications of the DeVilbiss PD4000 Conserving Device:
- Weight: 26.5 oz. (with battery)
- Product Width: 4.4 in.
- Product Height: 2.8 in.
- Shipping Dimensions (box 1): 5"w 6"h 8"d
- Ship Method(s): Ground, Next Day, 2 Day or 3 Day
- Shipping Weight: 2 lbs.
- Power Supply: Standard "C" cell alkaline battery
- Power Requirements: Batteries other than alkaline are not recommended due to the capacity needed for operation and battery life of the unit.
- Operating Temperature Range: 5 to 40 deg. C (41 to 104 deg. F)
- Operating Pressure Range: 500 to 2250 PSIG tank pressure
- Operating Humidity Range: 0 to 95% R.H., non-condensing Storage and Transportation Temperature Range: -20 to 60 deg. C (-4 to 140 deg. F)
- Storage and Transportation Humidity Range: Up to 95% R.H., non-condensing
- Modes of Operation: Continuous Pulsed