Invacare Tracer IV Wheelchair
The Invacare Tracer IV Wheelchair features superior durability, rollability and streamlined looks. This Invacare wheelchair is designed for the active individual who needs the strength of a reinforced heavy-duty frame. The reinforced frame includes gussetted sides, caster journals and dual crossbraces for added stability. The heavy-duty inner liners of the Invacare Tracer IV Wheelchair keep the seat and back from stretching.
There are many options available for the Invacare Tracer IV Wheelchair including components that are interchangeable with the 9000 and Tracer series of Invacare wheelchairs. The triple chrome plated, carbon steel frame provides users with durability. Users enjoy a smooth ride and superior performance provided by the urethane rear tires, mounted on the "no flex" wheels of this Invacare wheelchair. The Invacare Tracer IV Wheelchair is a long lasting and low maintenance bariatric wheelchair.
Features of the Invacare Tracer IV Wheelchair
- Dual axle positions allow varitation of seat to floor heights.
- Durable, low-maintenance, triple chrome plated, carbon steel frame is long lasting.
- Heavy-duty inner liners keep the seat and back from stretching.
- Low maintenance, dual sealed precision bearings.
- Reinforced frame includes gussetted sides, caster journals and dual crossbraces.
- Urethane rear tires, mounted on "no flex" wheels, offer superior performance.
Specifications of the Invacare Tracer IV Wheelchair
|Seat To Floor Height:
||19.5" Adult, 17.5" Hemi
||Full length fixed height, padded, removable arms (All arms are conventional)
||Hemi swingaway footrest 17"-21" or hemi swingaway padded elevating legrest 17.5"-21"
||42 lb. (T4/WD24/18)
|Product Weight Capacity:
||5 years on frame and crossbraces
NOTE: For more detail please call GoSouthernMD.com Customer Service at1-855-528-2539.
Keywords: manual wheelchair, wheelchair, heavy-duty, bariatric